Who is this guy Joe Rogan always mentions?

Who is this guy?

Like I said before, it's probably not someone famous, so it doesn't really matter. It's not going to be some A, B or even C list celebrity. If the guy's "apparently" an actor then he can't have been in anything that pretty much anyone has seen, making him a D or F list "celebrity". In which case he could be anyone. John Smith. Jack Johnson. John Jacskon. Mohammed Wong. Etc.

Whatever. Rogan is one jealous guy if he keeps bringing him up. He's probably way taller and better-looking than rogan, so he has to pull out the jock mentality that he'd kick his ass. Rogan is mentally weak with his own self-image.

Like I said before, it's probably not someone famous, so it doesn't really matter. It's not going to be some A, B or even C list celebrity. If the guy's "apparently" an actor then he can't have been in anything that pretty much anyone has seen, making him a D or F list "celebrity". In which case he could be anyone. John Smith. Jack Johnson. John Jacskon. Mohammed Wong. Etc.

Loled for mentioning Jack Johnson who was a prominent heavyweight boxer. That being said, I just want to see what this guy looks like and another thing is, I am a big fan of obscure actors, in fact, I once made a thread asking people about their favorite obscure actor and the thread went on 20 plus pages. So I cant be the only one who gets curious about obscure individuals nor can I be faulted for it.

I say this because we are living in the era of attention whoring and so for me, people who are interesting are low key people who are eccentric and so I just want to see what this guy looks like and I know for a fact that he has to have an IMDB, he just has to!

Whatever. Rogan is one jealous guy if he keeps bringing him up. He's probably way taller and better-looking than rogan, so he has to pull out the jock mentality that he'd kick his ass. Rogan is mentally weak with his own self-image.

That's true, I remember Rogan mentioning that he was following this guy around in the party and was disgusted by him and then he kept saying that if he challenged this guy in a fight, this guy would fall in to fetal position. That's how rustled Rogan was, a guy who never said anything to Joe has him obsessed over the years and personally speaking, I am very curious to know who this person is.

rogan projects jealousy to taller men with hair

He does, that's true, he even said " I tapped out to hair loss" since he was doing some procedure for the longest time until he gave it up. Also, he likes to wear shoe lifts and brags about having insane punching power because he is short and stocky and not because he is on Steroids.

Loled for mentioning Jack Johnson who was a prominent heavyweight boxer. That being said, I just want to see what this guy looks like and another thing is, I am a big fan of obscure actors, in fact, I once made a thread asking people about their favorite obscure actor and the thread went on 20 plus pages. So I cant be the only one who gets curious about obscure individuals nor can I be faulted for it.

I say this because we are living in the era of attention whoring and so for me, people who are interesting are low key people who are eccentric and so I just want to see what this guy looks like and I know for a fact that he has to have an IMDB, he just has to!

That's true, I remember Rogan mentioning that he was following this guy around in the party and was disgusted by him and then he kept saying that if he challenged this guy in a fight, this guy would fall in to fetal position. That's how rustled Rogan was, a guy who never said anything to Joe has him obsessed over the years and personally speaking, I am very curious to know who this person is.

He does, that's true, he even said " I tapped out to hair loss" since he was doing some procedure for the longest time until he gave it up. Also, he likes to wear shoe lifts and brags about having insane punching power because he is short and stocky and not because he is on Steroids.

I didn't mean a famous boxer when I said Jack Johnson, I just meant it in terms of a generic name. In the show Futurama they had a jack johnson and John Jackson running against each other in an election. That's where I got the names

143.jpg

Yeah he seems to hate on guys with hair transplants too. I think it bothers Joe that he has never had any pro fights other than I believe a 1 night amateur kickboxing fight or tournament. He seems to really, really want to be a pro fighter.

I didn't mean a famous boxer when I said Jack Johnson, I just meant it in terms of a generic name. In the show Futurama they had a jack johnson and John Jackson running against each other in an election. That's where I got the names

143.jpg

Oh I see, I am not sure if its because I live in Canada but I rarely met people name Jack, everywhere I go, people are named Chris or Aaron. But back to the point, I know where you ae coming from, my thing is that and I would pay this got no never mind if this guy was mentioned once or twice but he has been mentioned bunch of times in the last 4 years which led to curiosity that has not been extinguished.

I also find it interesting that this guy is a male DNB and in the podcast with Ronda, Joe was defending women marrying rich white guys saying " I mean is it so wrong to marry older rich guy?" While Ronda was saying how human beings should contribute to society in a productive way and Rogan debated a bit until he gave it up.

Yeah he seems to hate on guys with hair transplants too. I think it bothers Joe that he has never had any pro fights other than I believe a 1 night amateur kickboxing fight or tournament. He seems to really, really want to be a pro fighter.

I remember him saying he had 3 kickboxing match and in one match he got KOed while the first two he won though I don't recall the method. I agree with your statement of Rogan wanting to be a fighter badly. He once said that he only feels insecure when he is around fighters because they have more balls then he does for becoming a pro fighter since he stopped kickboxing due to money while comedy paid and was low risk.

I remember him saying he had 3 kickboxing match and in one match he got KOed while the first two he won though I don't recall the method. I agree with your statement of Rogan wanting to be a fighter badly. He once said that he only feels insecure when he is around fighters because they have more balls then he does for becoming a pro fighter since he stopped kickboxing due to money while comedy paid and was low risk.

i think i remember him saying one time on his podcast that he did try at one point to become a pro fighter. and he said that his hands were so bad, and he got knocked around during sparring, that he was afraid of damaging his brain. i don't blame him. it takes a certain kind of person to become a fighter. and the fact that he knows this, yet goes around and threatens people who have even less fighting skill than he does, that he'd kick their ass, is just hypocritical and shameful.

being humble and comfortable in your own skin is the real testament of confidence, in my opinion.

i think i remember him saying one time on his podcast that he did try at one point to become a pro fighter. and he said that his hands were so bad, and he got knocked around during sparring, that he was afraid of damaging his brain. i don't blame him. it takes a certain kind of person to become a fighter. and the fact that he knows this, yet goes around and threatens people who have even less fighting skill than he does, that he'd kick their ass, is just hypocritical and shameful.

being humble and comfortable in your own skin is the real testament of confidence, in my opinion.

This is a beautiful statement and it is fact!

I say this because prior to your post, I was lamenting about few people I have met in my on and off boxing days. I remember in some gyms, they were always few local boxers who would beat the living shit out of newbies who showed promise. This was not done from the stand point of "hazing" but rather these guys being bitter that despite being involved in the boxing, they still sucked and lacked any specific attribute that made them exceptional.

I often hear how pro fighters are super nice and they are in all honesty but you also have fighters/trainers who are very bitter about the fact that they failed to succeed in their chosen interest and so they have to take it out on folks who lesser than they are in that aspect.

It is somewhat surprising and a disappointment to see some of this from Joe Rogan who shouldn't be this way since he is a pioneer of some sort when it comes to commentary and that he is in a great place in life to be shitty. That being said, he still has a decent podcast, I am still a fan, great guest selection ( minus Schaub/Callen) and still entertaining but the quality was not as good as it was few years ago.

This is a beautiful statement and it is fact!

I say this because prior to your post, I was lamenting about few people I have met in my on and off boxing days. I remember in some gyms, they were always few local boxers who would beat the living shit out of newbies who showed promise. This was not done from the stand point of "hazing" but rather these guys being bitter that despite being involved in the boxing, they still sucked and lacked any specific attribute that made them exceptional.

I often hear how pro fighters are super nice and they are in all honesty but you also have fighters/trainers who are very bitter about the fact that they failed to succeed in their chosen interest and so they have to take it out on folks who lesser than they are in that aspect.

It is somewhat surprising and a disappointment to see some of this from Joe Rogan who shouldn't be this way since he is a pioneer of some sort when it comes to commentary and that he is in a great place in life to be shitty. That being said, he still has a decent podcast, I am still a fan, great guest selection ( minus Schaub/Callen) and still entertaining but the quality was not as good as it was few years ago.

isn't it crazy how someone as successful as himself, can still hold on to bitterness? he realizes that he never became what he actually wanted to be, and that is being a fighter, and instead of accepting it, vents against others. by the way, MANY of us have unfulfilled dreams. but most of us don't lash out at others because of it.

isn't it crazy how someone as successful as himself, can still hold on to bitterness? he realizes that he never became what he actually wanted to be, and that is being a fighter, and instead of accepting it, vents against others. by the way, MANY of us have unfulfilled dreams. but most of us don't lash out at others because of it.

It is crazy because he is in a uniquely blessed place. I mean he even mentioned how he auditioned for two TV shows in his entire life and got both and I appreciate the fact that he can recognizes his luck but a part of him has to be resentful because of the fact that, he is around fighters and comedians all the time. While he is around both groups, he treats fighters with great reverence and adulation while with comedians he treats them like a younger brother ( Joey Diaz is the exception)

I am assuming he has some bitterness in himself due to the fact that he can never say he was a former pro boxer/kickboxer/MMA fighter and maybe he feels emasculated? It would be a shame if this is the reality of his thoughts...

The funny thing is, he can be just as respectable if not more by carrying himself with grace as well as luster and he ACTUALLY was way more respectable in his early podcast because of the way he carried himself and wasn't shitting on people until the last few years.

Joe follows him around at parties and has been talking about him for 4+ years?

Sounds like he wants to fuck him.

yeah i listen to most of those, i love bill burr man, im gonna start listening to that uk one and love me some conspiracies thanks
Bill's is great as long as he keeps his annoying wife off of the podcast she's makes it unbearable

What's actually more sad than anything in the OP, is that the majority of you fucks are speaking as if you know Joe Rogan, speaking about his insecurities, what he's said in the past and how it pertains to his overall outlook.

Y'all are the gay ones.

I just really want to know who thumb-boy is now, and this morning, before I read this thread, it didn't bother me that I didn't know.

Thanks for making me company to your misery, TS. Thanks.

What's actually more sad than anything in the OP, is that the majority of you fucks are speaking as if you know Joe Rogan, speaking about his insecurities, what he's said in the past and how it pertains to his overall outlook.

Y'all are the gay ones.

The things your accusing us is what Joe Rogan is guilty of doing himself. Rogan is extremely judgmental and condescending.

Maybe it's a mirror. Rogan is like high all the time.

Rogan was way more likeable in his early podcasts. He was more open minded and humble but all the praise has gone to his head and he has become super arrogant as well as dismissive. Though to be fair, that Dave Asprey guy fucked his reputation up and Rogan did own up to it but from there he became more stingy with his attitude.

What made the Rogan podcast go down was the post Ronda loss, he was saying how people who critic her are low life humans beings meanwhile he shits on Cyborg 15 seconds later. Also I find that Brendan Schaub is ruining his podcast, he never shuts up and always interrupts interesting conversation with his dumb jock logic.

Anyway, still a fan but his podcast is not what it used to be and yet, the Legendary slick back long hair guy who dates older women seems to get mentioned every now and then...

I used to listen to Rogan religiously. But he started to get boring. I get it you're different, you eat raw meat, you drink shroomtech coffee or whatever company you own, and smoke alot of weed.

Fighter and the Kid got pretty bad too. They would have good guests on but instead of letting them talk it would be Brandon Schaub throwing in his jock logic and Brian Cullen trying to one up every single guest. It doesn't matter what your story is, Brian knows someone who has done it twice. Every episode is like this, it's like shut the fuck up and let your guest tell their story. Then they throw in their random sayings which make no sense... lift your shield bro... WTF does that even mean. Brandon always talks about UFC like Dana White is chasing him down to resign a contract.

Back