Who is this guy Joe Rogan always mentions?

Sensei Terry Silver from karate kid III

sounds about right

I used to listen to Rogan religiously. But he started to get boring. I get it you're different, you eat raw meat, you drink shroomtech coffee or whatever company you own, and smoke alot of weed.

Fighter and the Kid got pretty bad too. They would have good guests on but instead of letting them talk it would be Brandon Schaub throwing in his jock logic and Brian Cullen trying to one up every single guest. It doesn't matter what your story is, Brian knows someone who has done it twice. Every episode is like this, it's like shut the fuck up and let your guest tell their story. Then they throw in their random sayings which make no sense... lift your shield bro... WTF does that even mean. Brandon always talks about UFC like Dana White is chasing him down to resign a contract.

I was reading my previous reply you quoted and I realized that I am no longer a fan anymore. I agree with everything you said. Agree on Brandon, he is unbearable. Never got in to the fighter and the kid and like you said, Brandon is always saying shit like "your not a fighter Brian so please STFU" in the fight companions.

Regarding Rogan podcast, the only times I do watch it is if he has someone interesting on like Neil Degrasse Tyson, Dan Pena, Bas Rutten. As of now, it either has to be some polarizing figure or a former/current fighter or trainer to want to listen to his podcast. I have noticed when he has fighters on as guest, he isn't his typical arrogant self which is nice.

Sounds like he's trying to trash sensei seagal. Which would be fucked up if true
marked18.jpg

Fuck that's funny.

I had a dream about Joe Rogan talking about this guy again and I still want to know who is this unsung super badass that triggered Rogan!

I noticed that's how he treats Eddie Bravo these days. He treats Eddie like a total dummy and totally disrespects him. I almost can't believe Eddie hangs out with him at all anymore.

I noticed that as well! He was aggressive with putting Eddie down with insults. Granted Eddie might have BS conspiracy but no need to talk to him like that.

Also, he has been flip flopping like hell such as:

Loled at the thumb nail:

I had a dream about this guy in a sense that I am making a song about him but I need to know which podcast he was mentioned!

I pictured both individuals. I know who Terry Silver is...AAASSaaaaaaaAAAAH!!!!

terry-silver.png

latest

I would think Paul would be too big to meet your description of a struggling actor. The guy was the lead on a tv series for several years and has been lead on a few movies. Most actors never get that far.

But in case I’m wrong, has Jason Frank been mentioned as a candidate?

I would think Paul would be too big to meet your description of a struggling actor. The guy was the lead on a tv series for several years and has been lead on a few movies. Most actors never get that far.

But in case I’m wrong, has Jason Frank been mentioned as a candidate?

No and I don't think its Jason because by the time Rogan met this dude, Jason was already an older guy with short spiky hair and Jason trains in martial arts while this guy seems like a skinny tall guy.

I don’t know him like some of you guys do- I love his fight calling. But his stand up is atrocious and he seems like a bully at times. Like I get you train and are probably strong and tough, but you aren’t in the octagon. Actors are paid to pretend and he always calls them out.

No and I don't think its Jason because by the time Rogan met this dude, Jason was already an older guy with short spiky hair and Jason trains in martial arts while this guy seems like a skinny tall guy.

Well then it can’t be Adrian Paul either because he’d be even older than Jason Frank.

I don’t listen to JRE. Do they take calls from listeners? Maybe TS should call in?

Alternatively maybe someone should tweet a link to this thread to Rogan.

Well then it can’t be Adrian Paul either because he’d be even older than Jason Frank.

I don’t listen to JRE. Do they take calls from listeners? Maybe TS should call in?

They don't take calls. I am trying to pin point the quote and I will embedded bro. I know its podcast JRE 204!

I had a DREAM last night!!!!

FOUND THE QUOTE!!!

The embed:

He obviously doesn't want to say outright who it is, tweeting this to him would just mean he'd stop referencing this person and we'll never get more tips

Back