Who is this guy Joe Rogan always mentions?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have been listening to Rogan podcast since 2012 and every once in a while he mentions this dude when he wants to describe a weak person and overall has disdain for him. Here is the few times he mentioned him over the years:

He is described as a guy with long slick back hair and occasionally has a pony tail.
He is tall decent looking that dates older divorced women.
He likes to appear fashionable with earrings and various coats and outfits.
He likes to pretend he is cultured by mentioning being in places like Mozambique.
He seems to be either a struggling actor or a guy who acts occasionally whenever opportunity strikes.

Every now and then, Rogan mentions him as a person who he dislikes more than anyone in the world and yet he never mentions his name but rather he keeps saying how he follows him around in parties to observe him and that he would end up in a fetal position the moment someone challenged him to a fight.

Based on his physical description, it sounds like he looks like a cross between Steve and Michael whenever I am trying to imagine this guy.

steve-fox-profile.jpg

Michael01.jpg

After 11 months of making this thread, I found some UPDATES! I had a dream last night! In the dream, I was told to look around JRE 200 to 208 episodes and lone be hold, I found it and embedded and time stamped it:

Last edited:
Sounds like Lorenzo Lamas.

The first image that popped into my head was Russell Brand for some reason. It's very easy to dislike that guy

Sounds like he's trying to trash sensei seagal. Which would be fucked up if true
marked18.jpg

Do you have reference to which podcasts and time?

Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

The fight comment makes me think Segal. If I'm not mistaken there are more than a few stories that surfaced over the years where he was put on blast by various people in embarrassing fashion. Could all be bullshit tho.

Sounds like Joe is being a bit of a bitch himself if he's afraid to name him.

First name that popped into my head was Mickey Rourke, although I think he probably does a lot better than old divorced broads.

Do you have reference to which podcasts and time?

I am a year behind with his podcast so I am in his late 2015 and the latest one I watched was the one with Whitney Cummings from last year. She was talking about how she was on a date with an actor with long hair who likes to ham it up with his cultured antic and then Joe Rogan says that he might know the guy and wonders if his still dating older divorced women.

I am a year behind with his podcast so I am in his late 2015 and the latest one I watched was the one with Whitney Cummings from last year. She was talking about how she was on a date with an actor with long hair who likes to ham it up with his cultured antic and then Joe Rogan says that he might know the guy and wonders if his still dating older divorced women.
I don't even keep up with his podcasts much. I just click on ones that pop up from time to time that have an interesting guest.

Like his most recent one. He got Jon Jones on

I don't even keep up with his podcasts much. I just click on ones that pop up from time to time that have an interesting guest.

Like his most recent one. He got Jon Jones on

Rogan was way more likeable in his early podcasts. He was more open minded and humble but all the praise has gone to his head and he has become super arrogant as well as dismissive. Though to be fair, that Dave Asprey guy fucked his reputation up and Rogan did own up to it but from there he became more stingy with his attitude.

What made the Rogan podcast go down was the post Ronda loss, he was saying how people who critic her are low life humans beings meanwhile he shits on Cyborg 15 seconds later. Also I find that Brendan Schaub is ruining his podcast, he never shuts up and always interrupts interesting conversation with his dumb jock logic.

Anyway, still a fan but his podcast is not what it used to be and yet, the Legendary slick back long hair guy who dates older women seems to get mentioned every now and then...

I don't think Whitney Cummings would ever date sensei Seagal

You guys are thinking of guys that are too famous.

This guy is probably a struggling actor, hence why he dates older broads, for their money and social connections, otherwise he wouldn't even get into the parties where rogan is hanging out.

You guys are thinking of guys that are too famous.

This guy is probably a struggling actor, hence why he dates older broads, for their money and social connections, otherwise he wouldn't even get into the parties where rogan is hanging out.

Thats what I am saying, he is also a younger man dating older women. Most if not all actors mentioned in this thread are in their advance age and they are dating younger women.

Another feature popped up to mind is that, Rogan mentioned how this guy has a thumb ring and how douchy it looks.

Back