Who is this guy Joe Rogan always mentions?

Thats what I am saying, he is also a younger man dating older women. Most if not all actors mentioned in this thread are in their advance age and they are dating younger women.

Another feature popped up to mind is that, Rogan mentioned how this guy has a thumb ring and how douchy it looks.
Well if the person isn't well known, the chances that someone in the thread is going to correctly guess is very low unless you provide a clip of when Rogan is ranting about the guy.

It's CM Punk

Well if he lives off of alimony then he's obviously not a successful actor. Even if we find his name he may not even have an imdb page.

My guess is that he's just some random loser in a town full of them, and joe doesn't want to give him any free publicity by saying his name

Also I find that Brendan Schaub is ruining his podcast, he never shuts up and always interrupts interesting conversation with his dumb jock logic.
Earlier this year I tried getting into his podcast and Schaub was the main reason I was immediately turned off. I listen to quite a few MMA podcasts now, as well as listening to talk radio for the past 6+ years, and absolutely without a doubt, interrupting and speaking over someone in an audio-only format is the worst thing that can happen. I fucking hate it. I really drives me insane, and Schaub is one of the worst offenders I've ever heard.

I don't understand why someone like Schaub wouldn't take some classes or something to learn "broadcasting" or something, or why no one would tell him that interrupting is poor form. I wonder if his ego is too big to deal with it.

Well if he lives off of alimony then he's obviously not a successful actor. Even if we find his name he may not even have an imdb page.

My guess is that he's just some random loser in a town full of them, and joe doesn't want to give him any free publicity by saying his name

He must have an IMDB page, whenever I take improv classes for hell of it, I notice during introduction, there is always few guys who "acted" as a minor character in TV shows. To be specific, I met so many people both in and outside of improv who have had minor roles in a TV show called smallville which was shot in Vancouver B.C. Also when I did check them out, they had like one scene and most of it was standing in one place and not saying anything and yet they made it to IMDB.

I don't see how he Rogan is that much of a better person than this individual. In fact, he has the ability to seduce a rich woman which means he must have some conversational skill. Either way, living in an era of social awkwardness, I have to give this guy some props since most people would rather bitch and complain about women online and vice versa with feminism, trust me it goes both ways.

Also why should give this guy free publicity? Well for starters, this dudes existence has made Rogan obsessed to the point that he always mentions him all the time. Now if this was few years ago, I would agree with Joe that this dude is 100 percent a loser but over the years, Joe has shown that he is nothing but an emotional spaz as oppose to an astute individual who can think rationally which I used to think he was.

That being said, I still give him props for bringing cool guests on the show and he does ask decent questions but as an individual he says tons of stupid shit for it to not be taken seriously.

This person is not famous but has been in acting and I want to know what he looks like.

Earlier this year I tried getting into his podcast and Schaub was the main reason I was immediately turned off. I listen to quite a few MMA podcasts now, as well as listening to talk radio for the past 6+ years, and absolutely without a doubt, interrupting and speaking over someone in an audio-only format is the worst thing that can happen. I fucking hate it. I really drives me insane, and Schaub is one of the worst offenders I've ever heard.

I don't understand why someone like Schaub wouldn't take some classes or something to learn "broadcasting" or something, or why no one would tell him that interrupting is poor form. I wonder if his ego is too big to deal with it.

I agree with everything you said and another thing I noticed is, when I tried listening to the fighter and the kid, whenever the discussion was about the topic of MMA. Schaub would say to Brian something along the lines of " Dude your not a fighter so just STFU" whenever there was a disagreement or he would remind people how he used to be UFC fighter.

If fighters were more stoic or professional in nature generally speaking, it would be hard to argue with them since they have a unique insight. But fighters like Schaub shows that they are still arrogant and annoying human beings at the end of the day who are prone to being delusional.

who the flip dates older broads, blech

Nothing wrong if she is hot as hell and doesn't mind being a sugar mama which brings me to Joe Rogan being a dickhead.

In Rogan podcast, Joe has mentioned SEVERAL times that there is nothing wrong with a hot young chick dating an old rich man with money. Saying shit like "work it girl" and how its hell of a lot better than working at Wendy's.

All the time he goes about saying how he respects the hustle and if an old dude cant see the chick is with him for the money then he deserves to lose half his shit. Yet he holds a life long grudge for some dude who is doing the same shit and that makes him a weak bitch.

Personally speaking, I respect this guy, he is obviously laying down pipes the right way and is providing these older broads with what they want and I don't see how this dude is any different than the women Rogan is always defending and taking sides with.

Well this to me suggests the guy isn't remotely famous if Joe "just found out" the guy is an actor. Must be like an F level actor, that doesn't even qualify as a celebrity. He must just be some guy who sometimes frequents the same social circles as Joe. Even if we knew his name I doubt his identity would mean much of anything to us.

rogan is literally so burned out on DMT and numerous other mind-blowers that he sees and hears things normal humans can't even imagine.

he suffers from Shamanitis.

Rogan's show is the GOAT.

show used to be okay.
his forum sucks really bad though

Last edited:
Well this to me suggests the guy isn't remotely famous if Joe "just found out" the guy is an actor. Must be like an F level actor, that doesn't even qualify as a celebrity. He must just be some guy who sometimes frequents the same social circles as Joe. Even if we knew his name I doubt his identity would mean much of anything to us.

The guy is a GOAT for making Rogan super salty 3!

Dude deserves some recognition.

Back