Who is the physically strongest fighter in UFC history, P4P?

is this seirous question?

JDS is putting fuccking one thousand kilograms on leg press

Hughes P4P no question. He has working man's muscle. So instead of being able to bench 600 one time and then being tired, he can rep a lower weight tons of times. He throws guys around. He carries opponents across the cage easily.

As far as Brock goes, I feel like if he and Hughes were the same weight with the same BMI they have now Hughes would be stronger. Brock has that one time explosive muscle.

This is very true. I think in Hughes book he talks about subbing Brock by RNC.

I've always heard how Okami was deceptively strong, by both training partners and his opponents.

Rampage's core strength during the Randleman, Igor, and Arona fights was crazy (2 of those guys fought at HW and the other looked like a HW)

Lombard, Cro Cop in Pride, Ubereem, Lesnar, Big Carwin, Wanderlei in Pride, JDS, Cormier (he's the most deceptive), Fedor (Non UFC), Hughes, GSP TD

Hughes P4P no question. He has working man's muscle. So instead of being able to bench 600 one time and then being tired, he can rep a lower weight tons of times. He throws guys around. He carries opponents across the cage easily.

As far as Brock goes, I feel like if he and Hughes were the same weight with the same BMI they have now Hughes would be stronger. Brock has that one time explosive muscle.

Lol @ broscience

Rich Franklin said the strongest fighter he has ever fought by far was Matt Hammill

You know what, I think he's got an amazing squeeze, just from watching his submission highlights, but his overall strength hasn't really impressed me.

for sure if i was rolling with him and he has a leg id tap. some of his slams look brutal too

strongest legs ever cro copfor sure

crocop1.jpg

GSP is p4p very strong. I remember him pretty much rag-dolling Hughes the last time they fought, and most people consider Hughes one of the strongest p4p.

Rampage is clearly among the strongest, and Jones, for a skinny-looking 205er is incredibly strong. I was surprised by how easily he man-handled Chael.

Did you see Lesnar in the WWE? Guy threw a 500+ man like a toy and had him on his shoulders, fake or not that's impressive.

Overeem is probably more show like Kongo.

LOL, WWE slams are as real as silicone breasts. :icon_lol: The wrestlers would jump up to make themselves lighter to be slammed. You think this is impressive, too?

tumblr_lhhrhgViar1qhcc04o1_250.jpg

The strongest P4P MMA fighter is this guy right here, and he has proven his strength from time to time against resisting opponents:

rampage-arona2.gif
2cgeupu.jpg

8otgzf
jacksonslames.jpg

p4p= Hendricks and Lombard
overall= Brock Lesnar and Dos Santos

Back