Who is the physically strongest fighter in UFC history, P4P?

"That mofucka hit hard"

followed immediately by

"I want you boy"

to Wanderlai. Ah, the good old days.

Funny that you say that, because in the same interview they asked him about Wanderlie and he said that Randleman hit him harder, but Wanderlie hit him the right way.

Don't see a lot of guys doing this either.

randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif

Holy shit. He threw Fedor like he was holding a pillow. I haven't seen that in a long time.

Honestly after watching the guy work out, I'd have to say Lesnar..

I reckon Palhares would be up there. Short an stocky, nothing but muscle and it doesn't look like it is all show.

The Lesnar that would go full gorilla mode against Mir, or Hughes.

p4p, I'm going with Hughes

The guy was a welterweight, looked like a middleweight, and threw opponents around like lightweights. Farm strong > Gym strong

That needs to be a wrist band. Fuck live strong, farm strong.

Rampage Jackson. Imagine picking up someone your own weight and slamming them.

Matt Hughes, Brock, or maybe GSP...I hear his strength gains are insane in the past 5 years especially doing gymnast stuff.

Thiago Alves. Even fighting at 170 he had one shot knockout power in both hands. And that was with short straight punches, not looping bombs. On top of that, critics raved about his takedown defence- and his defence was just to grab double under hooks and throw wrestlers off of him. He did that with great ease against both Koscheck and Hughes.

Even in the St. Pierre fight he was able to just stand back up with Georges on his back or even on top in side control. It was clear who the stronger man was in that fight.

170 was his best weight due to height and reach considerations, but in strength alone he could have competed easily at middleweight, or even 205.

Hughes, Rampage, GSP, Hunt, Carwin.
Henderson fought at HW and didn't ever really get muscled around.
Okami, Hamill, Couture, Maynard.

I think I'd take Hughes overall. The testimony from other fighters, training partners, and his in-cage feats seals the deal.

Palhares for his squeeze for sure.
Boetsch ragdolling Heath was pretty amazing.
Something has to be said for Georges' strength, making strong champion grapplers look bad.

gsp is weak at weight lifting. He admits this on joe rogan's podcast.

Lol at anybody saying anything other than Brock Lesnar.

Rampage Jackson. Imagine picking up someone your own weight and slamming them.

I think not just the picking them up part is impressive, but the viciousness of the slam. He threw Arona down as hard as easily as if he was throwing a hammerfist.

Lol at anybody saying anything other than Brock Lesnar.

In P4P discussion, it's hard to give any heavier guy the benefit of the doubt. Hughes will always be assumed P4P stronger by most.

Back