Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

You can work out, be fit and still be feminine of course. But with these particular girls in the house, the size of their arms, shoulders, back, biceps, etc... It's just too big for women. It's very common for men to have that kind of "big muscles" and very uncommon for girls to have those biceps and back even the ones that are in shape and do exercise regularly. Thus, masculine body.

Big?

They weigh in at 115 lbs.

I'm not saying they are big women, I'm saying their muscles are big proportionally with the rest of their body. And that women with those kind of biceps and shoulders are not that common, men are.

Based on the entirety of that comment, it is safe to assume you're either prepubescent or gay ... or Carla

Based on the entirety of that comment, it is safe to assume you're either lonely or desperate......or Randa.

They look good sometimes with makeup in front of the camera while talking but then you see them in the house and you quickly change your mind.

I've had the complete opposite reaction, thinking that they tend to look much better when casual, or when training, than when dressing up and putting on make-up. I think most of them have little experience at it, for one thing. I'm reminded of that funny scene in TUF 18 where the girls are trying to teach Raquel Pennington how to walk in high heels.

I've had the complete opposite reaction, thinking that they tend to look much better when casual, or when training, than when dressing up and putting on make-up. I think most of them have little experience at it, for one thing. I'm reminded of that funny scene in TUF 18 where the girls are trying to teach Raquel Pennington how to walk in high heels.
They may be inexperienced with it but I do think the TUF production has a professional team to do their make-up before they sit down and talk to that camera in those sections of the show.

Yeah, I find that I'd rather go on a date with one of them the way they look right after they got out of a session at the gym than having them get all dolled up... They have a natural beauty. Don't wanna cover that up.

It also looks way too try hard.

Randa has grown on me. When Rose lets her hair down and doesn't dress like a thug she looks pretty cute.

Randa is hot

I think Jojo, especially if you consider personality.

Jesus christ what is wrong with you if you say Bec.

rose-namajunas.jpg

Rose

Miranda has nothing on she.

I think Rose is the most attractive in the house. Like a lot of you, I'd rank JoJo pretty high on my list as well. She's cute and seems to have an awesome personality.

Simple question, who do you guys think is the overall hottest fighter from this season. I know some people are gonna try to be self righteous and say I'm shallow or who cares, but if that's your opinion just leave this thread. I'm torn at the moment. Going into this season I thought it was Felice based on photoshopped pictures but I now see that's definitely not the case. I wasn't really into JoJo either going off pictures but now I love her. There's something that oddly attracts me to Bec but her personality kills it for me.

I'd say at this point it's down to Rose, JoJo or Randa.

Thoughts?

Rose is "bug eyed", JoJo is beautiful and Randa is too.

I feel if Penne has a nose job and was taller she would absolutely be model material.

Have you seen Bec's pictures when she was fat? Yucky...just like she is on the inside.

I'd pick Alex, Rose, or Tecia. Not seeing the JoJo love at all. Cute voice and personality but are y'all blind?

Back