Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

My God this sounds misogynistic but if we could only put Randa's chest on Jo Jo. But I don't see Jo Jo making weight if she was that busty. Jo Jo is my favorite, followed by Randa, and then Rose. With honorable mention to The Pineapple even though I now despise her personality.

rose-namajunas.jpg

Rose

It's Rose no doubt. She looks like a young Milla Jovovich.

Until she starts talking. Maybe we can give Jojo or Alex's voice to Rose.

Jessica Penne

I want to write creepy poetry about how she is the Roman Goddess of love, fighting, and legs.

but I can't write poetry, so I will write creepy internet forum posts about that instead.

Aisling, and it's not even close

:cool:

Beat me to it lmao. But in all seriousness Randa or Rose. No one else even comes close but the only other cute one is that short blonde haired tatted chick. Don't remember her name but she's cute. But as said before if VanZant was in she'd blow them all out of the water. That chick is probably the only dime peace in the UFC

Beat me to it lmao. But in all seriousness Randa or Rose. No one else even comes close but the only other cute one is that short blonde haired tatted chick. Don't remember her name but she's cute. But as said before if VanZant was in she'd blow them all out of the water. That chick is probably the only dime peace in the UFC

While VanZant,would've probably had the majority of votes here, if she hadn't fallen foul of the US Alcohol age limits....for me she's still only MMA Hot....on the beach or on springbreak,i'm pretty sure she's just kinda average.

jojo
alex
rose
randa

they are probably the only 6s or 7s on the show

bec and felice are 5s maybe and the rest just have nice bodies and healthy skin

While VanZant,would've probably had the majority of votes here, if she hadn't fallen foul of the US Alcohol age limits....for me she's still only MMA Hot....on the beach or on springbreak,i'm pretty sure she's just kinda average.

I'd like to see the tail you pull in if she's just "average"

5ba54f38c52ae41af106605aad999994.jpg

Randa Markos, Jojo Calderwood, and Heather Jo Clark for me.

The girls with all the shit in there faces and covered in tats are barf worthy though.

Randa, close second Rose. After that Probably Penne.

Jo Jo is one of my favorites on the show, but I don't see the hot thing.

I think most of them are pretty.

Better thread idea is who has the worst fight finder pic. I vote:

Angela Magana
image_crop.php

Back