Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

I think Torres is pretty attractive too. I feel like more people would agree if that one poster didn't make the comparison to Shia Lebouf which has sort of been stuck in my mind ever since I read it lol.

I don't see the mustache either. Could be because stream quality is bad, but I don't see it.

JoJo, Randa, and Alex chambers are all wife material.

Rose is good looking, but not really my type.

I can't edit my posts :( but I like Jessica penne too.

Randa is the only one with noticeable boobs but I like red heads so I'm going with Jo Jo. Honorable mention to rose.

We have a winner

daly_ais.jpg

There are so many beautiful ladies some on the inside some on the outside some possess both and a few possessing neither. :icon_lol:

Bec Rawlings. Eyes, lips, face in general.
Then Rose, kind of looks like an ex of mine, she's really grown on me.
Also like Randa and Felice.

How people are saying Tecia really shocks me, people say Felice looks like a man, but Tecia looks like a pre-teen boy

The one who got booted from the cast pre-season for being too young to drink: Paige VanZant (on the left).

459381864-opponents-paige-vanzant-and-kailin-curran-gettyimages.jpg

Since you went there, my vote is firmly with Claudia Gadehla. That body rocks.

I know its lame to not post a picture, but I am on my phone. Havent learned how to post pictures yet anyway.

I thought Bec at first, now with screen time I realize nope. Randa and JoJo giving me too many chubbies. IDK. I'll go with JoJo with that soft voice.

Bec Rawlings. Eyes, lips, face in general.
as the saying goes,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,odd how people can differ some much.....even before knowing anything about her personality,Rawlings wouldn't get a 2nd look from me....even if I was hammered.

Randa is the only one with noticeable boobs but I like red heads so I'm going with Jo Jo. Honorable mention to rose.

These ladies have had to reach a fighting weight and stay there for 6 weeks (I'll wager each of them have lost at least a cup size (maybe except the atomweights)), don't worry the boobies will return.

My vote goes for Alex, bit of a babe, love the accent, nice personality & not so young that I feel like too much of a perv

Going strictly off the physical and completely omitting personality, here is how I'd rank them:

Rose
Randa
Carla
Felice
Jojo
Alex
Jessica
Angela H
Tecia
Emily
Bec
Lisa
Justine
Heather
Angela M
Ainsling

When personalities come into play, Carla, Felice, Bec, and Magana go down ever further while Jojo comes up.

Back