Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

This picture of Heather Clark makes me feel pretty good.

HeatherJoClark_zpsc2929965.jpg

What about this one?

acl2.png

LOL I'm joking. Heather Jo Clark had an ACL tear but decided to fight anyways.

Hopefully nothing really bad happens, I don't want anything bad happen to her, but I feel that she's going to be out or retire if she doesn't really fully heal like Justine's going to do.

I am torn between JoJo, Alex Chambers and Randa.

All 3 of them are smoking.

Rose is the first WMMA athlete that i've ever been attracted to. Yall sleeping on her!

I am guessing you started watching MMA atfer Gina Carano stopped fighting.

Gina Carano is a thousand times hotter than Rose. Not even fucking close.

gina_carano_gifs_11.gif

that really depends on which Gina is around. Weigh-in Gina is smoking. However just like Ronda, Gina looks FAR less attractive when she is overweight, which is most of the time.

Rose is by far the hottest, followed by a post-nosejob Penne.

Randa has grown on me.

JoJo is a bit of a woofer with an annoying voice and personality.

All of them are limited by how short they are.

I recently discovered that Heather Jo Clark was:
Formerly married to UFC fighter Diego Brandao, and the two remain good friends…
http://www.ufc.com/tuf/fighter/Heather-Clark

that really depends on which Gina is around. Weigh-in Gina is smoking. However just like Ronda, Gina looks FAR less attractive when she is overweight, which is most of the time.
Yeah, I couldn't help myself from noticing that Gina gets "SO overweight", so often.
I remember reading that she feels more "comfortable" (psychologically) with a bit more meat on her. I'm not sure I get it, but whatever...

I think Alex Chambers is really cute for 36. She's aged very well considering she's a fighter haha.

Overall there is some decent looking girls on this season with nice bodies, but p4p best for me are

Randa
Rose
Alex
Penne

Ellis is a milf to.

Randa's body makes me a little crazy.

Jojo is adorable.

Jessica's fucking gorgeous.

Rose is structurally pretty but her personality does it a huge disservice.

The rest aren't really anything worth talking about as sex symbols, for me.

Penne is a fox. Maybe its my deep Mediterranean roots, but I like the schnoz. You can't be too upset when you trade in the chest for a freakishly fit body and an ass and legs like her's. Match that up with her being one of the more drama free and down to Earth fighters on the show. My favorite by far.

Ellis is definitely a cute mom.

Rose is very pretty.

I could probably get behind JoJo or maybe Bec even if it weren't for the gnarly haircuts and facial ornaments.

I recently discovered that Heather Jo Clark was:

http://www.ufc.com/tuf/fighter/Heather-Clark

Yeah, I couldn't help myself from noticing that Gina gets "SO overweight", so often.
I remember reading that she feels more "comfortable" (psychologically) with a bit more meat on her. I'm not sure I get it, but whatever...

Most of the time Gina is like 50 lbs overweight. She guest starred on Almost Human and I didn't even recognize her until later.

Rose is by far the hottest, followed by a post-nosejob Penne.

Randa has grown on me.

JoJo is a bit of a woofer with an annoying voice and personality.

All of them are limited by how short they are.

You forgot about their pointy elbows, and how they don't smell like the soup you like.

gina hasnt fought in almost 4 years she has never won a title or even been in the ufc... why on earth is she being mentioned in an ultimate fighter thread... that being said she walks around quite heavy like 150-170 and has 2 movies this year alone shes making well into 2015 ( one with deniro) so shes probably never going to fight again

Randa for me with JoJo and Rose closely behind. A marry-fuck-kill scenario with those three would be very hard to answer.

Randa for me with JoJo and Rose closely behind. A marry-fuck-kill scenario with those three would be very hard to answer.
would marry jojo. fuck randa I guess. kill rose cause she prob beats jojo tonight.
:icon_lol:

Hottest imo is Randa. I think Lisa Ellis is really cute and can pull off the sexy look. I find Tecia cute and I don't really know why. I don't really get the JoJo vibe (I really like her as a fighter though), but to each their own.

Ugliest ones imo: The Irish girl and Felice.

Back