Who is the GOAT, and who is the GOAT of the PEDS? POLL

Who is the Real GOAT, and who is GOAT of the PED users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is only 1 GOAT, and it's not someone who got KO'd by Matt Freakin Serra.

are you talking shit about serra? the guy would rape silva if anderson fought him clean.

Lol

Only one who’s crying is you because GSP is winning polls
Hahaha i dont even care unless 99% of you idiots. I celebrate all those greats, not only the one I want people to thibk of as goat.

You dont think its amusing that sherdog got a new goat every year? After the cormier KO it was Jones, now its GSP after beating Bisping. Only few fights earlier it was Fedor. Its funny dude no need to be triggered

Ridiculous poll. Just make a GOAT poll if you want, GSP won the last major GOAT poll. It didn't require any PED options. The truth of the matter is Anderson and Bones are two of the greatest to ever do it, period.
Jones is GOAT.
GSP had the Chance to use PEDs but didn't do it, but even if, he would have been destroyed by jones in a fight.
So clear answer is jones and ist not even Close.
Only Fedor and the Spyder could be dangerous in a fight against Jones.

Hahaha i dont even care unless 99% of you idiots. I celebrate all those greats, not only the one I want people to thibk of as goat.

You dont think its amusing that sherdog got a new goat every year? After the cormier KO it was Jones, now its GSP after beating Bisping. Only few fights earlier it was Fedor. Its funny dude no need to be triggered
<23>

New fans will pick GSP and Jones.
Why? GSP has been around a long time,and has been an all time great for a long time. He didnt even have to come back and hes still UFC GOAT

Jones is GOAT imo but if non PED is a criteria then GSP. Fedor is my favorite of all time though and there will be no one like him. Khabib will surpass them all imo and retire with an undefeated record at 30-0.

Jones is GOAT imo but if non PED is a criteria then GSP. Fedor is my favorite of all time though and there will be no one like him. Khabib will surpass them all imo and retire with an undefeated record at 30-0.
as a two division champ (LW + WW). :D

Nice...

GSP wwith more votes than everybody else combined, again. You’d think his haters would grow up and clue in, right ? Intransigent fuckers.

When a big majority opinion weighs against your own. It’s probably time to ask yourself if you are the problem. And everybody else knows what’s up.

Who gives a fuck though. Shertards will be Shertards.

GSP is the GOAT and everybody knows it...Including his haters. Deal with it.

GSP%20Jackson.gif

Ridiculous poll. Just make a GOAT poll if you want, GSP won the last major GOAT poll. It didn't require any PED options. The truth of the matter is Anderson and Bones are two of the greatest to ever do it, period.

actually I liked the distinction between real GOAT and PED GOAT

Undefeated at 30-0.

That means he will have a grand total of 4 defences. That’s not even remotely good enough to even be mentioned. Let alone seriously considered.

He has to get at least 8 defences to even sit at the adults table of GOAT discussions. Until then he remains at the kiddie’s table.

And personally he has to get ten defences before I’d even entertain the thought.

Nice...

GSP wwith more votes than everybody else combined, again. You’d think his haters would grow up and clue in, right ? Intransigent fuckers.

When a big majority opinion weighs against your own. It’s probably time to ask yourself if you are the problem. And everybody else knows what’s up.

Who gives a fuck though. Shertards will be Shertards.

GSP is the GOAT and everybody knows it...Including his haters. Deal with it.

GSP%20Jackson.gif
You speak the truth, I like your gif, with the still triggered nurse in the background LOL. You can't deny GSP the goat. Clean, avenged both his losses, 2 division champ and super well rounded, Anderson can't claim any of those things lol his fans are the most butthurt over GSP

actually I liked the distinction between real GOAT and PED GOAT

Depends on what you believe about professional athletes. These guys are all on something. You don't make it to the top clean.

Undefeated at 30-0.

That means he will have a grand total of 4 defences. That’s not even remotely good enough to even be mentioned. Let alone seriously considered.

He has to get at least 8 defences to even sit at the adults table of GOAT discussions. Until then he remains at the kiddie’s table.

And personally he has to get ten defences before I’d even entertain the thought.

Never going to happen. Khabib will fight maybe 1 time a year if we are lucky. It would take him many years to get 10 defenses because of how often he will likely fight. I don't think he has that kind of time left in him. If he gets to 4 defenses without losing I'll be impressed.

Last edited:
Never going to happen. Khabib will fight maybe 1 time a year if we are lucky. It would take him many years to get 10 defenses because of how often he will likely fight. I don't think he has that kind of time lft in him. If he gets to 4 defenses without losing I'll be impressed.

Agreed 100%. There is no way he’ll rack up enough defences to even be in the conversation. Plus his coach said he was moving up after his next fight. Whether it actually goes that way, I can’t say. But if he does move up I’d hope the UFC wouldn’t give him a free TS. So he may have to win a fight or two there to get the TS.

So it just doesn’t seem likely that he’ll ever have a resume worthy of consideration. And I actually like the guy. But I’m a realist. And allergic to bullshit.

Depends on what you believe about professional athletes. These guys are all on something. You don't make it to the top clean.

There probably are many that don't get caught, but I don't think you can generalize and simplfy that much saying "they all do something period"
also I think there might be levels of substance use based on time and dosage, some fighters using only a bit or at specific moments and others juiced to the gills. the ones using more often, higher dosages or closer to a fight being the ones most likely to get caught.

also this is a sprort where some actually get caught. I am more suspicious of football players where nobody gets caught, wich probably means they are not tested at all or not properly, and therefore cheating must be more widespread in those sports

There probably are many that don't get caught, but I don't think you can generalize and simplfy that much saying "they all do something period"
also I think there might be levels of substance use based on time and dosage, some fighters using only a bit or at specific moments and others juiced to the gills. the ones using more often, higher dosages or closer to a fight being the ones most likely to get caught.

also this is a sprort where some actually get caught. I am more suspicious of football players where nobody gets caught, wich probably means they are not tested at all or not properly, and therefore cheating must be more widespread in those sports
I'd say almost all silva fans would laugh at you and say Silvas not on steroids but GSP is. Then silva gets caught and not only is GSP on roids, but all fighters are. Generally after Jones and Silva got caught basicly everyone that a fan of them will say all fighters are on something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back