Who is the GOAT, and who is the GOAT of the PEDS? POLL

Who is the Real GOAT, and who is GOAT of the PED users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andersons reign was just supreme and gsp beong to scared of him in thier primes speaks magic so goat of all time is going to fedor because his run is the onlything competing with silvas boy all those finishes they had real fights and cleaned houses gsp hid in his basement and had his scientist calculating who he can fight and hel just hold and lay n pray if his scientist are wrong even run look at the diaz fight lol turned his back and ran for his decisions

Jon Jones is the correct answer. Best MMA fighter of all time.
Yes best cheater of all time I agree, thats why I voted him, but don't forget to vote for the real goat as well

GSP gets votes because....well, ask Woodley.

Anderson is the GOAT. Not a debate.

Hey sherdog I know what you're thinking, another MFIN goat thread, but I am really curious what people think on this subject.

IMO there will always be 2 goats, one that is the real one and one that rules all the cheaters. When it comes to the real ones I tried to be realistic with the 4 I picked but gave you the option to choose other, same with the cheater GOATS I figured it was definitely between Anderson and Jones but also gave you the option to choose other. You get 2 votes 1 for real and one for the ped users.

My favorite fighter is Fedor but I have to go with GSP but I have fedor as #2, I also have Jones ahead of Silva as GOAT of the cheaters. Vote away sherdog I am interested in your opinion on this

edit: If you vote other, please post and specify who
GSP is GOAT

Anderson is PEDs GOAT although Jones is a close 2nd

Yes best cheater of all time I agree, thats why I voted him, but don't forget to vote for the real goat as well

And who is that? The guy who got slept by Serra, or the guy who got beat by bigfoot silva? LOL

And who is that? The guy who got slept by Serra, or the guy who got beat by bigfoot silva? LOL
Well you still got to vote for the real goat, you already voted for best cheater

The Russian dude who dominate HWs for 10 years and never lost a round.

SRs1u5jVINw.jpg

Fedor and Anderson are 1 and 2 in the GOAT rankings so it's an easy poll.

Although if a special PED GOAT list would be warranted then I would nominate TRT Vitor.

Fedor is the GOAT of PED users, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional Pride fanboy who doesn’t want their heart broken. What dominant Russian champion in any sport hasn’t used PEDs?

I just voted for GSP. Fedor would be acceptable also . I did not vote for the Ped Goat. They don't deserve a vote.

Bullshit poll decision but the answer is

Jones.

Only goat to never been beat and has beat the highest ranked competition back to back

Looks like GSP is #1 goat, with fedor #2 and jones #1 goat of the cheaters. No surprise to me

Mark Kerr and his PED use was the least of his issues. Yeah he was juiced, but not GOAT level.

You do realize Kerr only started losing when PED usage was literally shutting his body down right?

Back