Who is the GOAT, and who is the GOAT of the PEDS? POLL

Who is the Real GOAT, and who is GOAT of the PED users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are plenty of threads for both. PED GOAT threads, clean GOAT threads or simply GOAT threads.. This one ain't any different.

GOAT threads are one of the most common threads on Sherdog. There must be thousands. Next time use the search function before making lame ass threads.
If you can reference another goat thread that has a poll where you can vote twice, once for real goat and one for goat of cheaters then please let me see it. If not, you are wrong.

Yea I guess you are wrong. Thats ok go find another thread to complain about for no reason lol

Lol at GSP winning the polls since the Bisping fight. Just shows how short minded sherdog is

Glad to see Sherdog continuing to realize who the GOATS are!!! GSP and Jones winning!!!

Clean GOAT = GSP
Overall GOAT = Jones

Glad to see Sherdog continuing to realize who the GOATS are!!! GSP and Jones winning!!!

Clean GOAT = GSP
Overall GOAT = Jones

>implying winning the poll of Greatest cheater of all time is a good thing...

ZHXbriL.gif

>implying winning the poll of Greatest cheater of all time is a good thing...

ZHXbriL.gif

Not implying…I am outright saying that jones is the OVERALL goat. This mean counting ped users and non ped users, not a hard concept to grasp eh?!?

Again…

Jones = overall goat
GSP = clean goat

Poll agrees with me!

Plus, any day GSP and Jones are ahead of your idol…IS A FANTASTIC DAY! LMAO.

Not implying…I am outright saying that jones is the OVERALL goat. This mean counting ped users and non ped users, not a hard concept to grasp eh?!?

Again…

Jones = overall goat
GSP = clean goat

Poll agrees with me!

Plus, any day GSP and Jones are ahead of your idol…IS A FANTASTIC DAY! LMAO.
No, if you cheat you can't be goat, just goat of the cheaters and thats what jones is, he won over silva

This poll just proves how many basement dwelling Canadians are on Sherdog.

Lol at GSP winning the polls since the Bisping fight. Just shows how short minded sherdog is

Yeah. Lol at GSP winning polls after winning the MW title to become a 2 divisional champion, something no other GOAT candidate has done. Speaking of short minded......

Yeah. Lol at GSP winning polls after winning the MW title to become a 2 divisional champion, something no other GOAT candidate has done. Speaking of short minded......
Stop crying fanboy

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Jon Jones*
4. Anderson Silva*
5. Demetrius Johnson

Thats how my list goes. I usually rank anderson over Jones due to longevity but i wouldnt fight about it.

I should point out GSP was my pick before he returned to win the MW belt

What qualifies you to be the GOAT of PEDs?
The quality of the stuff you were caught using?
How dominant you were when using?
How many times you've been caught using?

What if DC is actually on PEDs would he be the GOAT of PED for never getting caught??

Back