Who is the GOAT, and who is the GOAT of the PEDS? POLL

Who is the Real GOAT, and who is GOAT of the PED users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There probably are many that don't get caught, but I don't think you can generalize and simplfy that much saying "they all do something period"
also I think there might be levels of substance use based on time and dosage, some fighters using only a bit or at specific moments and others juiced to the gills. the ones using more often, higher dosages or closer to a fight being the ones most likely to get caught.

also this is a sprort where some actually get caught. I am more suspicious of football players where nobody gets caught, wich probably means they are not tested at all or not properly, and therefore cheating must be more widespread in those sports

Nah, you are correct about that. The N.F.L. is a multi-billion dollar empire. The Super Bowl is broadcasted in something like 100 countries. They are not going to risk that by bringing in USADA lol. Even when they do catch guys the punishment is usually a few games suspension and then they are back playing.

I'd say almost all silva fans would laugh at you and say Silvas not on steroids but GSP is. Then silva gets caught and not only is GSP on roids, but all fighters are. Generally after Jones and Silva got caught basicly everyone that a fan of them will say all fighters are on something

I agree, and for the record I am more a fan of Silva than of GSP, and although I have doubts about GSP not doping and I think Silva only started after breaking his leg, the fact is SIlva failed twice and GSP didn't.

Nah, you are correct about that. The N.F.L. is a multi-billion dollar empire. The Super Bowl is broadcasted in something like 100 countries. They are not going to risk that by bringing in USADA lol. Even when they do catch guys the punishment is usually a few games suspension and then they are back playing.

I was talking about football, not egghand :D
but still, it's the same regarding this topic

I was talking about football, not egghand :D
but still, it's the same regarding this topic

Yea, beans and rice and a set of dumbbells don't create human beings like this. Some of these guys are super human when you look at their Combine numbers and realize they can bench press a Honda, run a 4.5 40 yard, and vertical leap as high as an NBA player.

th
th
th

Bunckley.jpg
reggiebush-307x307.jpg

JJ Watt, good lord son. 6'5", 300 pounds, can run a 4.68 40, meaning unless you are one of the fastest people in the world you can't even run form this monster because he can catch you.
2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

Yea, beans and rice and a set of dumbbells don't create human beings like this. Some of these guys are super human when you look at their Combine numbers and realize they can bench press a Honda, run a 4.5 40 yard, and vertical leap as high as an NBA player.

th
th
th

Bunckley.jpg
reggiebush-307x307.jpg

JJ Watt, good lord son. 6'5", 300 pounds, can run a 4.68 40, meaning unless you are one of the fastest people in the world you can't even run form this monster because he can catch you.
2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

all natty eating only a salad a day and sleeping only 4h/night right ?
<mma4>

the goats who werent caught doing peds, may have been goat at beating the tests

the goats who werent caught doing peds, may have been goat at beating the tests
Thats speculation though, also theres a difference from being on something and being as juiced as overeem was, so getting caught at this point just straight up makes you a cheater. Also I am not in the least bit surprised jones or silva was cheating. Silva got bigger and better at the same time which happened to be after 30 years old when he left pride and jones, well jones being the kind of person he is just doesn't surprise me in the least.

I'd say almost all silva fans would laugh at you and say Silvas not on steroids but GSP is. Then silva gets caught and not only is GSP on roids, but all fighters are. Generally after Jones and Silva got caught basicly everyone that a fan of them will say all fighters are on something

The witch hunt from Anderoid fans after his first PED bust summed up their fanbase. Worst in MMA

Undefeated at 30-0.

That means he will have a grand total of 4 defences. That’s not even remotely good enough to even be mentioned. Let alone seriously considered.

He has to get at least 8 defences to even sit at the adults table of GOAT discussions. Until then he remains at the kiddie’s table.

And personally he has to get ten defences before I’d even entertain the thought.

He is 10 years undefeated or will be in a few months. That was the main criteria for Fedor being Goat. I think the most defenses at LW is 3 anyway. Khabib just got his title shot way too late. He will be most definitely GOAT if he retires undefeated. Nobody in history can claim that is way bigger than 4 title defenses or 8. Khabib GOAT, deal with it. Things that stops him are losses, PED's or career ending injury from being GOAT and none of those are likely.

GSP IS GOAT OF BOTH SINCE PEOPLE SAY HE ALSO HAS CHEATED THEN IT ONLY MAKES SENSE NOW DOESN'T IT. o_O

Pro MMA fighters’ opinion > Canadians on Sherdog

Is that the same list that had fighters naming chuck Liddell and nick Diaz as the best ever as well?

Lol

Only one who’s crying is you because GSP is winning polls
Actually lots of people crying from GSP winning GOAT polls, the reasoning people use for GSP not being goat is laughable. Fact is GSP/Fedor are the #1 and #2 real goats. As you can see Jones is easily GOAT of the cheaters over anderson

Actually lots of people crying from GSP winning GOAT polls, the reasoning people use for GSP not being goat is laughable. Fact is GSP/Fedor are the #1 and #2 real goats. As you can see Jones is easily GOAT of the cheaters over anderson

I agree.

Jones is easily GOAT of the cheaters while GSP/Fedor are the real GOAT’s.

Anderson is irrelevant

Back