Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I'm not in this, but it's from the best Halloween party I ever threw. We built a headless horseman, planted a pole to support his pumpkin head, and sat him on my motorcycle in the front yard.

The guy in this photo was a carpenter and he built a beer coffin for the den (lined with a 48x24x24" styrofoam tub).

w816w1.jpg

She's a medusa, he's turned to stone.

In the basement we emptied the shelves for the bar and replaced the booze with glass jars filled with various organs we picked up cheap at the butcher, brains, eyeballs and the like (the booze went under the bar).

I had a group of six people spend two days helping me set up the house, building and assembling props. It was epic, and about two hundred people came over the course of the evening.
Moarrrrr

Me and my big boy on holiday in Spain this week, can't believe he's 2 next week IMG_7858.JPG

Posted this in my thread, too.

$

Attachments

• me.png
    me.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Photo of myself with my solar glasses. Took a ton of photos with my DSLR as well during the eclipse mind you where I lived we only git 70% to 75% totality so I didn't see a full eclipse but none the less I got to see a partial one which was amazing in of itself. Sadly I only had the original lens that came with the camera plus a solar filter. I had a longer lens but it broke and doesn't work anymore :(
KHHj7X9.jpg

20935028_10155197575597639_3979956065881703663_o.jpg

You have a bit of the lead singer from System of a Down look going on IMO. It's cool.

Back