Who here has the guts to post their Tattoo's pic?

I’m glad some people like my tattoo I figured most of the comments would be about my misshapen skull or how the back of my neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.
Oh I thought that was a tattoo of a pack of hot dogs, that's your real neck? Had I known that I would've made fun of you for sure....especially since there is an ocean or 2 between us and I can feel brave on the internet.....Cheers Dude, enjoyed the chat!

Who needs guts when you’re empty inside?
Anyway
03d38141a64b771126d299b290efbcb8

I've post a few in the user pic thread over the years. Probably gone now...

I've post a few in the user pic thread over the years. Probably gone now...
I am so sorry to hear that they dissolved and that you are no longer able to take a photo of them. It is sad when a tattoo fades into oblivion but you'll always have your memories.....

I’m glad some people like my tattoo I figured most of the comments would be about my misshapen skull or how the back of my neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.

I am incredibly critical of tattoos, and head shapes. Also hot dogs.

But no man, you look fine, the tats are good, religious shit done hard is almost always good.

No, can’t say I heard of it. Not sure I follow. I’m a little dense sometimes.

Just wondering if tattooing will be less fashionable over time. People tattooing faces seems like the fullest extent. The universe is waves.

People being embarrassed about their tattoos would be a sign.

Just wondering if tattooing will be less fashionable over time. People tattooing faces seems like the fullest extent. The universe is waves.

People being embarrassed about their tattoos would be a sign.
Possibly, though i still see more young folks with tatts than not. Hopefully the young ones don’t end up like myself by getting tattoos when they are 15…

Last edited:
Fields not cleared for tomorrow night. Lets see if the Bears fuck up the tank by losing.

20231108-160835.jpg

20231108-160851.jpg

The first one is my wife's name in key format. She has a lock with my name tatted on her. The second is a symbol from a video game. Funny enough a coworker from an old job saw that tattoo and went on a Flat Earth rant. Was my first experience with a flat earther and made me realize they weren't some online troll group.

Back