Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

found this one of myself lol
5ae3SfL.jpg

Little young to be wearing eyeliner Pwent.

Me throwing up the Superfly Jimmy Snuka "I love you" 21430589_122570591811151_2193135974501940284_n.jpg
ni3Uda

just took this

BFnpVPQ.jpg

I am more hyped for Plat Mike's fight tonight than my expression suggests

2r45yyd.jpg

I am king of the dorks today. I met Howard Scott Warshaw. Also known as the Atari programmer who made Yars Revenge and E.T.!

*edit
I asked him if he still played games and he said yes but not a lot console gaming anymore. I asked him what is his favorite game and guess what he said?
Grand Theft Auto 3 and Candy Crush
Not at all what I expected.

Last edited:
Copied over from the Weight Loss thread. That's me on the right.

4Yl1Beie9YzvsNrviwhDo6r9XXUeTq.png

That last pic is 9 years old, but I've kept all of it off. Here's a more recent pic with the people I did it for. ;)

0y6t0CeAVfpHeSKtnnV7zKWsKoPXpc.png

Awesome work man, you look great.

Any specific diet? How many hours of weekly exercise?

I lost most of it by eating only natural foods (no refined sugar or carbohydrates) and counting calories. The last few years, I've been doing a program called "Naturally Slim" which teaches you how to eat, and more importantly "think" like naturally thin people do. It's mostly just common sense stuff, like eating slow, tasting your food, stopping when satisfied, etc. People can read more about it here: https://www.naturallyslim.com/home

Naturally slim isn't really a "diet", it's more of a way of thinking and eating. There are no special foods or calories to count. You listen to your body and feed it accordingly. It's not for everyone but it's been great for me.

Sounds great.

Like all effective "diets" it's really a way of life. It's the only effective long term strategy.

I'm assuming you got a lot more exercise as well?

Thanks for the information.

Oh definitely. I started taking a lot of Cardio/Kickboxing classes when I started out, and now I teach it three times a week. Great way to keep fit.

That's fantastic.

You should be really proud of what you've done, statistically, almost 0% of people get there.

Last edited:
@Loiosh

Do you still do anything with this thread?

People keep messaging me to have their pics deleted and I just ignore them then double check that I have said pictures saved to hard drive.

Here's me doing a backflip to impress my nieces. I hadn't done one is about 10 years and thought I might die, but impressing some 8 year olds was very important to me.

wszO7IV.jpg

Here's me doing a backflip to impress my nieces. I hadn't done one is about 10 years and thought I might die, but impressing some 8 year olds was very important to me.

wszO7IV.jpg

<{gspressed}>

Back