Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

@Loiosh

Do you still do anything with this thread?

People keep messaging me to have their pics deleted and I just ignore them then double check that I have said pictures saved to hard drive.

I don't come by that often, no.

Deleting of pictures should be forwarded to me.

They aren't currently displaying because Photobucket decided to blow up all the hotlinks, but if people feel better with me taking them down and deleting them from my hard drive, I'm happy to oblige. Also, maybe one day Photobucket will decide to not suck any more and the the links could go live again.

I don't come by that often, no.

Deleting of pictures should be forwarded to me.

They aren't currently displaying because Photobucket decided to blow up all the hotlinks, but if people feel better with me taking them down and deleting them from my hard drive, I'm happy to oblige. Also, maybe one day Photobucket will decide to not suck any more and the the links could go live again.
I want you to keep my pictures and look at them every night before bed

21766724_1728887760469441_5237690288900986148_n.jpg

I friggin love this flyer for my next show.

@Loiosh

Do you still do anything with this thread?

People keep messaging me to have their pics deleted and I just ignore them then double check that I have said pictures saved to hard drive.

I wonder if anybody's gotten in any trouble at work, or in their personal lives due to having their pics in this thread.

I wonder if anybody's gotten in any trouble at work, or in their personal lives due to having their pics in this thread.
In all honesty, it could affect me someday. That is a story for another time, though.

Last edited:
men really have no idea how to take selfies do you lmao
oh sorry, should we be doing the duck face? or are we supposed to find the only angle that doesn't trigger our insecurities?

Bulked back up to 255lbs, and am toying with the idea of competing again:

yes, I'm extremely good looking. ripped. sexy. hot. and... a sherdogger. lol

Attachments

• DSC_0956.JPG
    DSC_0956.JPG
    716.2 KB · Views: 93
Copied over from the Weight Loss thread. That's me on the right.

4Yl1Beie9YzvsNrviwhDo6r9XXUeTq.png

That last pic is 9 years old, but I've kept all of it off. Here's a more recent pic with the people I did it for. ;)

te
good job, man. Your son will grow up looking to be fit, like his dad. Good example. Willpower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back