Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life
Go spend your childhood dealing with fucked up ghetto life and then tell me how terrible it is to be a "sellout"

Martha... Stewart.... cooking.... show....

Few pics from the fights this weekend

Me and my ladyfriend

17309980_1351433971582915_5997777730738706328_o_zpsznqduvk9.jpg

Me and Josh Thomson

20170318_185837_1489957393806_zpsvczstf2w.jpg

Me and Felice Herrig and my cousins wife

IMG_51551_zpse868qpgb.jpg

Me and my buddy MMA journalist Dave Madden

IMG_51531_zpseawh7rlb.jpg

Old school gang reunion
May not look like much now but we were hot shit 25 years ago lol

IMG_51511_zpsjgq95yea.jpg

I saw the background of that pic and seriously thought for a sec that you might have been on Survivor and won.

I'm drunk though.
gqqv8L.jpg

I competed in Survivor Turkey 2017 but got eliminated due to health issues.I have bipolar disorder.

377WA4.png

Last edited:
gqqv8L.jpg

I competed in Survivor Turkey 2017 but got eliminated due to health issues.I have bipolar disorder.

377WA4.png

Sorry to hear that I go bi polar too it can be a pain to manage.
Stay strong! :)

Not sure I know anything about this.

But maybe I do and I've been drunk since then.

You may not, so I'm spreading the word around. Dude is an admitted pedo. so just make sure to shun him and stuff.

You may not, so I'm spreading the word around. Dude is an admitted pedo. so just make sure to shun him and stuff.
Link to post where he admits it? I find it kinda hard to believe someone would just admit that on a forum where he has shown his picture

Link to post where he admits it? I find it kinda hard to believe someone would just admit that on a forum where he has shown his picture

It was in that fetish thread from a little bit ago. Admitted to being into "13 year old american girls". A number of people that were in that thread can verify it.

I know @koolinkunming was there.

Edit: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/confess-your-odd-fetishes-here.3406425/page-36

check posts 682 (someone quotes him) and 701 @Horse Style

Last edited:
It was in that fetish thread from a little bit ago. Admitted to being into "13 year old american girls". A number of people that were in that thread can verify it.

Edit: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/confess-your-odd-fetishes-here.3406425/page-36

Yup, here's the post:

I like white american girls ohhh. Everytime they speak english i am really turned on. Its sad but i think im a pedo. I am attracted to 13 yr old white girls.i think they are really cute! :mad: god i only see them on tv.i wish i was in america!

Fucked up.

Yup, here's the post:

I like white american girls ohhh. Everytime they speak english i am really turned on. Its sad but i think im a pedo. I am attracted to 13 yr old white girls.i think they are really cute! :mad: god i only see them on tv.i wish i was in america!

Fucked up.

Back