Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Thank you! Very sweet of you to say :)

Thank you Tavares and yes, i do remember you. You are a dedicated Machida fan so you got my respect :D

I'm Brazilian and yes i am mixed race, i wish i could break down everything that goes in my racial background but it's normal for Brazilians to be multi-ethnic

How many ethnicities are in a Brazilian? Sounds like a lot!!

IPZagKp.jpg

giphy.gif

There will be haters

P06Ejd.png

Former Survivor

4PqlVp.jpg

Last edited:
i was inspecting inside of a couple pipes at my water treatment plant. First pipe was 84inches in diameter, no sweat for me (im 6-3) so im walking completely normal. Second pipe was 60 inches, lets just say this pic was the only thing i smiled for. Had to walk over a thousand feet in each and yeah hunched over walking in a 5 foot pipe sucked balls.IMG_0323.JPG

So I forgot I had a Facebook and found this of me at my brother's wedding several years ago. This is a cropped version. I can't find the original full image

ZDDq1uU.jpg

If you're wondering why I have a look of glee, it's because I'm holding a purse and it totally matched my shoes *snap* *snap*

i was inspecting inside of a couple pipes at my water treatment plant. First pipe was 84inches in diameter, no sweat for me (im 6-3) so im walking completely normal. Second pipe was 60 inches, lets just say this pic was the only thing i smiled for. Had to walk over a thousand feet in each and yeah hunched over walking in a 5 foot pipe sucked balls.View attachment 212129
Omg if you remove the stache you look exactly like my ex

This gif got kind of ruined for me when I realized that Snoop has a cooking / talk show with Martha Stewart....
Sell out? yeah..
Nowadays if you don't sell out, people will think no one asked you to.

But that show is just a buncha convicted jailbirds having fun.

This gif got kind of ruined for me when I realized that Snoop has a cooking / talk show with Martha Stewart....
Sell out? yeah..
Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life
Go spend your childhood dealing with fucked up ghetto life and then tell me how terrible it is to be a "sellout"

Back