Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

You may not, so I'm spreading the word around. Dude is an admitted pedo. so just make sure to shun him and stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Pedobear.gif

Yeah I've had that conversation before. We don't need subcategories for different types of pedos. They all burn the same anyway so.....
lol. I won't change your mind then but I recall you passionately defending transgendered people for being born that way but freak out when a dude says he likes 13 year olds (and seemingly has never acted out on his urges, he seemed barely aware that he has a problem) as if he chose to be a sexual deviant.

I genuinely don't understand the logic of disregarding accepted terminology but freak out when someone does that towards transgendered people (God I hope you're the right guy I'm thinking of) when older men marrying girls of that age was something every culture did until like 1900 which makes it much more natural and widespread

lol. I won't change your mind then but I recall you passionately defending transgendered people for being born that way but freak out when a dude says he likes 13 year olds (and seemingly has never acted out on his urges, he seemed barely aware that he has a problem) as if he chose to be a sexual deviant.

I genuinely don't understand the logic of disregarding accepted terminology but freak out when someone does that towards transgendered people (God I hope you're the right guy I'm thinking of) when older men marrying girls of that age was something every culture did until like 1900 which makes it much more natural and widespread
ksbp.gif

What an idiotic comparison. Transgenders aren't preying on children. Rape or molestation causes severe psychological problems. Nobody chooses to be the way they are, free will is largely an illusion.
So ultimately no, I don't really blame the rapists and the pedos, murderers etc. They most likely didn't choose to be like that. I damn sure want them removed from society before they do harm though.

Morals change over time as society evolves. Obviously we didn't know how harmful it was to development hundreds of years ago. We used to do all kinds of horrible shit back then. Honestly it needs to be said twice, what a fucking dumb comparison to make.

ksbp.gif

What an idiotic comparison. Transgenders aren't preying on children. Rape or molestation causes severe psychological problems. Nobody chooses to be the way they are, free will is largely an illusion.
So ultimately no, I don't really blame the rapists and the pedos, murderers etc. They most likely didn't choose to be like that. I damn sure want them removed from society before they do harm though.

Morals change over time as society evolves. Obviously we didn't know how harmful it was to development hundreds of years ago. We used to do all kinds of horrible shit back then. Honestly it needs to be said twice, what a fucking dumb comparison to make.
Pedo =/= Child molester

Of course nobody would ever defend a child molester but the guy just said he likes 13 year olds, which doesn't even make him a pedo, and he never said he acted out on it. Plus you're assuming a teenager can never consent. I'm gonna try to not respond anymore, since you've not only made up your mind, but you've made silly assumptions that anyone attracted to a 13 year old is a 1) going to molest children and 2) is solely attracted to that, meaning they have no options but to molest children

Which is laughable, but since child molesters/pedos are hated so badly, you will never have a reason to look at it rationally.

Pedo =/= Child molester

Of course nobody would ever defend a child molester but the guy just said he likes 13 year olds, which doesn't even make him a pedo, and he never said he acted out on it. Plus you're assuming a teenager can never consent. I'm gonna try to not respond anymore, since you've not only made up your mind, but you've made silly assumptions that anyone attracted to a 13 year old is a 1) going to molest children and 2) is solely attracted to that, meaning they have no options but to molest children

Which is laughable, but since child molesters/pedos are hated so badly, you will never have a reason to look at it rationally.

Yes a teenager can't consent. That's absolutely correct. A fucking 13 year old cannot give consent to have sex with an adult, because they're still a kid. Yeah he only said watch out 13 year old girls when I get to America.

No intent there. GTFO you pedo sympathizer. A NORMAL PERSON is not attracted to kids. There's no way to spin that as being acceptable. "Sure a 30 or 40 year old person having sex with a child is ok, if the child agrees to it." Do you even know the laws? A kid cannot consent to that.

Yes a teenager can't consent. That's absolutely correct. A fucking 13 year old cannot give consent to have sex with an adult, because they're still a kid. Yeah he only said watch out 13 year old girls when I get to America.

No intent there. GTFO you pedo sympathizer. A NORMAL PERSON is not attracted to kids. There's no way to spin that as being acceptable. "Sure a 30 or 40 year old person having sex with a child is ok, if the child agrees to it." Do you even know the laws? A kid cannot consent to that.
The laws also say I can go to prison for smoking weed. By the way, I missed the part where he said that. Obviously it is different then, knowing he said that. And again, yeah, a normal person isn't attracted to that, but it doesn't mean we should hate them for being born that way. That's my point.

The laws also say I can go to prison for smoking weed. By the way, I missed the part where he said that. Obviously it is different then, knowing he said that. And again, yeah, a normal person isn't attracted to that, but it doesn't mean we should hate them for being born that way. That's my point.

Oh for fucks sake, another dumb as fuck comparison. You're comparing behavior that has no tangible harm to behavior that is severely psychologically damaging to developing kids. The hate comes from seeing the kind of damage these people do. Ted Bundy and Ed Gein probably didn't have control over what they were either.

No harm =/= severe harm. If you're going to keep using these analogies at least use logic.

Oh for fucks sake, another dumb as fuck comparison. You're comparing behavior that has no tangible harm to behavior that is severely psychologically damaging to developing kids. The hate comes from seeing the kind of damage these people do. Ted Bundy and Ed Gein probably didn't have control over what they were either.

No harm =/= severe harm. If you're going to keep using these analogies at least use logic.
Were operating under completely different assumptions. I reserve the hate for people who actually take action, you hate people for just being themselves. Sorry but I'm not a bigot at heart.

Were operating under completely different assumptions. I reserve the hate for people who actually take action, you hate people for just being themselves. Sorry but I'm not a bigot at heart.

You're so naive. You understand that these thoughts often lead to actions, and people that are molested are more likely to be molesters? I bet if you'd known a bunch of people that were raped or molested you wouldn't be white knighting this scum.

You could use this bizarre existential " It's all relative bro" mentality to excuse anything. Climb off your high horse, you're defending scumbags. Anyway we're derailing the thread now so I'm not going to respond anymore, but you don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about. "The government says smoking weed is wrong too bro, so really how bad is fucking kids? The kid might have even said it's all good"

A bigot for being against child molestation. Fucking idiotic.

Last edited:
lol. I won't change your mind then but I recall you passionately defending transgendered people for being born that way but freak out when a dude says he likes 13 year olds
oh my god, ive only gotten this far and already im like
done
youre a fukkin idiot dude
and likely a shitty person
i dont even need to read anymore than that to know it
bye

pays to post on sherdog? lol nope
but nice try
oh no, are u flamin me
i better tell da mods my feelinz r hurt huh
<DrakeLaugh>

We don't care. Try typing like a normal human being for a change