Who else seeks revenge like Conor McGregor?

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Conor McGregor in his UFC career has lost to 3 fighters.

Nate
Dustin
Khabib

For two of those losses he demanded immediate rematches in a fight that didn’t involve the title.

I have never seen a fighter demand a immediate rematch with someone that just beat him without controversy.

Nate chokes McGregor out and rather than seeking a different opponent, he demands the same opponent and it’s not for the title so it’s not about fame/glory.

Generally, an immediate rematch with someone who just had your number is high risk, why would you demand a fight again with someone who just beat you?

McGregor rolled the dice twice ( he tried against Khabib but Khabib won’t do it )

Has anyone else ever tried to get an immediate rematch for their losses that didn’t involve a title or wasn’t controversial?

I can’t recall other fighters wanting that kind of risk, to rematch immediately with someone who finished them cleanly.

Conor McGregor in his UFC career has lost to 3 fighters.

Nate
Dustin
Khabib

For two of those losses he demanded immediate rematches in a fight that didn’t involve the title.

I have never seen a fighter demand a immediate rematch with someone that just beat him without controversy.

Nate chokes McGregor out and rather than seeking a different opponent, he demands the same opponent and it’s not for the title so it’s not about fame/glory.

Generally, an immediate rematch with someone who just had your number is high risk, why would you demand a fight again with someone who just beat you?

McGregor rolled the dice twice ( he tried against Khabib but Khabib won’t do it )

Has anyone else ever tried to get an immediate rematch for their losses that didn’t involve a title or wasn’t controversial?

I can’t recall other fighters wanting that kind of risk, to rematch immediately with someone who finished them cleanly.
Most fighters do want immediate rematches to avenge their loss, but they don't have the Conor privilege of getting an immediate rematch, and have to instead work their way back up

Most fighters do want immediate rematches to avenge their loss, but they don't have the Conor privilege of getting an immediate rematch, and have to instead work their way back up
Well, it's been well documented that the double champ does what the fuck he wants.

Do most? Who?

I don’t recall people who get ktfo or subbed ask for the same guy again, don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

I said non-title, what are you even talking about? Who asks for immediate rematches in non-title fights?
Like im gonna read your wall of text post. Keep it in the thread title next time.

Do most? Who?

I don’t recall people who get ktfo or subbed ask for the same guy again, don’t think I’ve ever seen it.
If you werent a noob you would know Tito asked for a rematch after Chuck KO'd his ass. And Chuck KO'd his ass again.
Before you try and scramble to save face, Tito won a 3rd geriatric fight.

If you werent a noob you would know Tito asked for a rematch after Chuck KO'd his ass. And Chuck KO'd his ass again.
Before you try and scramble to save face, Tito won a 3rd geriatric fight.
Umm chuck vs Tito was for the title, you do know that right?

Umm chuck vs Tito was for the title, you do know that right?
Where does your thread title say that these hypothetical fights do not involve a title. And if thats the case, what about Chris Camozzi vs Jacare, 1 and 2?

Where does your thread title say that these hypothetical fights do not involve a title. And if thats the case, what about Chris Camozzi vs Jacare, 1 and 2?
It's somewhere in his massive wall of moronicy. But no fault in missing that. Frankly, his thought that fighters don't want instant rematches when they lose should put him on a permanent all-users ignore list

Back