Who else seeks revenge like Conor McGregor?

Where does your thread title say that these hypothetical fights do not involve a title. And if thats the case, what about Chris Camozzi vs Jacare, 1 and 2?

Well… keyword is “like McGregor” he seeks them and got them for non-title fights. Also, how are real fights “hypothetical fights”?

If Chris tried to get an immediate rematch against Jacare, that would be an example.

It's somewhere in his massive wall of moronicy. But no fault in missing that. Frankly, his thought that fighters don't want instant rematches when they lose should put him on a permanent all-users ignore list
People generally want a path to money and the title.

Non title rematches against an opponent who just beat you cleanly is a road to neither.

Why is that controversial? Most people don’t want adversity without glory.

Well… keyword is “like McGregor” he seeks them and got them for non-title fights. Also, how are real fights “hypothetical fights”?

If Chris tried to get an immediate rematch against Jacare, that would be an example.
Well Conor wanted an immediate rematch with Dustin and got his leg snapped for it. Whats your excuse on that one? I guess the KO wasn't enough?
"Doctor Stoppage!" lol

Well Conor wanted an immediate rematch with Dustin and got his leg snapped for it. Whats your excuse on that one? I guess the KO wasn't enough?

Huh? What excuse did I make for him for failing the challenge?

He tried to avenge a loss and didn’t avenge. People try for greatness and fail sometime. My post wasn’t about winning but the guts to take up a challenge you already failed at immediately when there isn’t the reward of a title if you succeed.

Huh? What excuse did I make for him for failing the challenge?

He tried to avenge a loss and didn’t avenge. People try for greatness and fail sometime. My post wasn’t about winning but the guts to take up a challenge you already failed at immediately when there isn’t the reward of a title if you succeed.
Idiot, he seeked revenge and lost. Its a perfect example of your thread topic.

Wind back 9 years ago, Conor nuthuggers threads clogged up the forum and were annoying as hell.

Now it's just pretty much this dude which sums up how were Conor is going these days.

Wind back 9 years ago, Conor nuthuggers threads clogged up the forum and were annoying as hell.

Now it's just pretty much this dude which sums up how were Conor is going these days.

Conor is still wildly popular on social media though. Look at his twitter/instagram, one picture of him and his yacht and almost instant 100k likes.

TS, with his dubz yellows, got easily sussed out right from the first few responses.

Conor, it's time to stop Coke-posting, in between shooting up the roids, along with your coking, roiding, ever-cheating brother, Juicehead Jones.

Anderson Silva didn't fight Weidman a second time? Israel didn't fight Pereira after getting KO'd? They all want revenge, only the ones with the leverage get it.

McGregor denied Aldo the same chance though.

Conor McGregor in his UFC career has lost to 3 fighters.

Nate
Dustin
Khabib

For two of those losses he demanded immediate rematches in a fight that didn’t involve the title.

I have never seen a fighter demand a immediate rematch with someone that just beat him without controversy.

Nate chokes McGregor out and rather than seeking a different opponent, he demands the same opponent and it’s not for the title so it’s not about fame/glory.

Generally, an immediate rematch with someone who just had your number is high risk, why would you demand a fight again with someone who just beat you?

McGregor rolled the dice twice ( he tried against Khabib but Khabib won’t do it )

Has anyone else ever tried to get an immediate rematch for their losses that didn’t involve a title or wasn’t controversial?

I can’t recall other fighters wanting that kind of risk, to rematch immediately with someone who finished them cleanly.

I mean the bloke may have a thing for avenging his losses. I wish more fighters did in the UFC.

On the other side of the "coin" Those rematches were the fights that would generate the most money for Conor. Nothin wrong with that either.

Yoshiaki Yatsu (instant) rematched Gary Goodridge after catching a horrible beatdown in the first fight...just to have nothing in the 2nd

Royce called for a (instand) rematch against Yoshida after getting "choked out" and the first thing he did in that rematch was kicking Yoshida straight to the pills...lol

I guarantee the vast majority of fighters want to run back their losses immediately and many call for it. They just don’t get the same privileges as Conor.

Back