Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
welcome to my world. that poster has been coming after me for multiple pages. I am not even sure what I wrote to set him off.
Did you bump your head and now have amnesia?

ok. I will take the bait, I guess

with due respect, that is a bit of a word salad above but I will work through it point by point if I can

let's start with who is "molestini cheetolini" so that I at least know who you are talking about so that I can try to answer your question for umpteenth time.

cluckedy cluck. that's nice. so again, what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

i already explained to you the correlation between molestini cheetolini and his potential running mate. perhaps after asking you for a 7'th time now you would care to elaborate on the connection between obama and the puppy killer and how obama is supposed to relate, or are we just going to tuck our dicks and cluck some more?

kristi noem slaughters her puppy and writes a book bragging about it......"but whatabout obama and his drone strikes?"

curious to see you take your best shot at explaining your reasoning behind that pathetic whataboutism but so far all i've heard is a whole lotta clucking. maybe the 7'th time's the charm!

Last edited:
It didn’t bite her.
No?

I must have read this wrong lend me a hand:

It was after Cricket ruined a hunting trip, killed another family’s chickens and bit the governor that Ms. Noem recalled deciding to kill the dog; she shot Cricket in a gravel pit.

It's not the fact she thought she had to put it down and did so.

I don't agree see had to put it down but that's opinion and I was not there. If she had done it while it was killing chickens or if it attacked someone there would be no question she did what she had too.

She did it after she got it home and I believe there were better choices again that's my opinion.

The big problem is her description of why and attitude when doing it.

I have had to put down domestic animals before and I took no satisfaction or joy in doing so which she seams to have done.

No?

It was after Cricket ruined a hunting trip, killed another family’s chickens and bit the governor that Ms. Noem recalled deciding to kill the dog; she shot Cricket in a gravel pit.

a puppy ruined her hunting trip? god dammit cricket! you were supposed to chase after that defenseless duck after i shoot it in the head; not before! now the little bastard got away and now we'll have to spend some of our fortune at the supermarket and find another animal carcass to put up on our mantle. that's the last straw. you're off to the slaughterhouse!

No?

Quotes from the story I read which quote her book make it seem like she was never actually bitten.

after the canine ruined a hunt, killed another family’s chickens, and moved to bite her.

The dog then “whipped around to bite me,” the politician wrote

No?

You’re quoting someone else’s interpretation of what they read but she didn’t write that she was bitten.

When Noem finally grabbed Cricket, she says, the dog “whipped around to bite me.”
The quoted is from her book. She doesn’t write that it bit her but that it moved to bite her.

You’re quoting someone else’s interpretation of what they read but she didn’t write that she was bitten.

When Noem finally grabbed Cricket, she says, the dog “whipped around to bite me.”
The quoted is from her book. She doesn’t write that it bit her but that it moved to bite her.

so basically that amounts to "the puppy turned around and gave me a dirty look so i took it to the gravel pit and slaughtered it. "

yeah i bet that puppy is sitting in its grave right now wishing it would have bitten the shit out of her and then kicked her square in her vertical smile.

a puppy ruined her hunting trip? god dammit cricket! you were supposed to chase after that defenseless duck after i shoot it in the head; not before! now the little bastard got away and now we'll have to spend some of our fortune at the supermarket and find another animal carcass to put up on our mantle. that's the last straw. you're off to the slaughterhouse!
If you’re gonna do that at least get it right; pheasant dogs flush birds for you to shoot then retrieve. It’s actually a tough thing to train a dog to do.

I hadn't heard of this can or her story. Just another day in America it appears.

Please change, soon.

If you’re gonna do that at least get it right; pheasant dogs flush birds for you to shoot then retrieve.

sounds like too much work for somebody who cant be bothered to pick up their phone and send out a tweet to their thousands of followers asking if anybody would like to adopt a puppy.

sounds like too much work for somebody who cant be bothered to pick up their phone and send out a tweet to their thousands of followers asking if anybody would like to adopt a puppy.
It’s obviously too much work for you to look up pheasant hunting to understand more about this beloved dogs purpose.

It’s obviously too much work for you to look up pheasant hunting to understand more about this beloved dogs purpose.

pheasant hunting aint my thang. i get my wildlife slaughtered fresh from the supermarket.

they don't have puppies though. guess i need to find a chinese safeway.

Right, wrong, just or unjust are totally irrelevant from a political perspective. If you shoot a dog, you've lost the American public. She should ride out her term and take an overpaid lobbying job.

"Defenseless duck" lol. That's the most beta thing I've heard in awhile.

You forgot about the part where the dog killed another family's chickens and bit someone. That dog was not only a menace, but a legal liability.

"Defenseless duck" lol. That's the most beta thing I've heard in awhile.

You forgot about the part where the dog killed another family's chickens and bit someone. That dog was not only a menace, but a legal liability.

owners fault. should have kept control of her dog instead of letting it running around loose all willy nilly around their neighbors yard.

she paid for their losses so there's that. if she didn't, she could have been sued because it was her fault. the puppy wouldn't have been sued.

perhaps build a fence? perhaps not let your dog run loose? perhaps get on your phone and ask one of your thousands of followers if one of them would like to adopt a puppy? perhaps maybe not slaughter your puppy just for being a puppy?

a hunting dog attacking fowl. shocking!

Last edited:
Pheasant is amazing, some restaurants will special it every now and then. Worth trying it.

for real though, her dog is was a pheasant hunter kind of breed? comes as no surprise as to why the dog would go after the neighbors fowl after its owner let it run loose. i mean that kind of shit would be baked into their DNA. once again the dog owners at fault here, not knowing what kind of a dog they are taking in. but being ignorant is no excuse to murder your puppy.

Pretty sure dropping a book in which you detail shooting a dog you refer to as less than worthless is going to rub even many Republicans the wrong way. Especially if you blame it on just being a normal part of rural existence

I know Mitt Romney’s gonna be pissed.

<{vega}>

I
for real though, her dog is a pheasant hunter kind of breed? comes as no surprise as to why the dog would go after the neighbors fowl after its owner let it run loose.
If she trained it for 14 months; if that dog did not have impulse control it’s possible that dog was unfit to be a hunting dog. Even with a good trainer; the best dogs are breed appropriately to ensure trainers get dogs with the best traits to do the work. You initiate training at 8-10 weeks, a lot of true hunting dogs I would not consider to be domestic but it’s possible to do both for sure.

Her story is light on details, so I dunno her specifics or her knowledge. I assume she had trained dogs before growing up in that region.

Back