Who Duckin Harder?

Conor McNeverDefend

giphy.gif

The original is always the best.

c02.gif

I wouldn't call Conor's position "ducking" anymore. To me he's opted out of the fight game because he's afraid of half the division. That's a new level of duck.

1. Any particular reason TJ doesn't want to fight a BW contender? He hasn't cleaned out the division, or even defended once in his current reign.

2. Can TJ even make 125lb?

3. In this particular case, you have a bigger fighter ducking his own division chasing a fight with a smaller guy, and yet Sherdog shits on the smaller guy for ducking??? Go fucking figure, lol.

1XC2w0Y.gif
My man @PeterGriffin see the f*k'ed up ducking argument too. How the hell is the man ducking @125 where he ducking too..?

You have 125'ers not even making weight and if they they making weight are they doing it healthy or almost passed out? MM as done over and over again clean & fit. TJ as never fought at @FW 10lbs lighter that's another world and different work.

This was never about ducking it was about respect, if you buy the ducking argument then you buy the Dana White TJ Dillashaw narrative who made plans without consulting the Champ, wtf..?

MM did the right the to tell them f*k right off, come back try again show some respect...

One guy is taking a break from fighting, the other is active yet refusing to fight someone.

DJ no question. Conor is in a whole different scenario that no fighter in the UFC is at.

So who is ducking harder MM vs TJ or Conor vs Tony/Khabib?
U can't "Duck" the champion of the weight class above you. More like TJ ducking Cody, Cruz, Rivera, Moraes etc since he has a long line of contenders and ZERO defenses but is calling out the smaller guy.

U can't "Duck" the champion of the weight class above you. More like TJ ducking Cody, Cruz, Rivera, Moraes etc since he has a long line of contenders and ZERO defenses but is calling out the smaller guy.
Who is worth a shot for TJ most of the top dudes are all coming off losses... it took TJ a couple fights to get a crack at the title again after losing a razor thin decision to Cruz... can you blame the man asking for those dudes to fight someone when there’s not a clear contender

Conor of course, Conor willing to let his belt go avoid Tony or khabib. DJ still have his.

Who is worth a shot for TJ most of the top dudes are all coming off losses... it took TJ a couple fights to get a crack at the title again after losing a razor thin decision to Cruz... can you blame the man asking for those dudes to fight someone when there’s not a clear contender

There's only no clear contender if you're drinking Dana's and TJ's kool-aid. Everyone else knows better.

Conor clearly has been doing it for longer with pretty dubious reasons. I will admit however I don't see why MM doesn't take the TJ fight. I mean sure, he could fight Cejudo but he already won that fight once. Now if TJ was the one rejecting fight citing he has to clean out his division, it would make more sense but that's

There's only no clear contender if you're drinking Dana's and TJ's kool-aid. Everyone else knows better.
Well I’m saying if you were him and Cruz and Cody coming off L’s and TJ had to fight 2xs before getting a shot at the belt again after losing a split dec to Cruz... can you blame him for seeing those guys fight someone to get to him? And there’s no one for DJ and if TJ can make the weight why not and then come back up after Rivera Cody and Cruz fight someone and defending the belt

Well I’m saying if you were him and Cruz and Cody coming off L’s and TJ had to fight 2xs before getting a shot at the belt again after losing a split dec to Cruz... can you blame him for seeing those guys fight someone to get to him? And there’s no one for DJ and if TJ can make the weight why not and then come back up after Rivera Cody and Cruz fight someone and defending the belt

The thing is... TJ actually deserved an immediate rematch with Cruz, but it didn't happen. I don't remember exactly why, but it was a close fight and a rematch wouldn't have been unreasonable.

If TJ were to vacate and drop, I'd have no complaints, but TJ won't do that.

If DJ were to fight TJ at 135, I'd have no complaints, but DJ won't do that.

So fuck the two of them, DJ can defend against a Flyweight and TJ can defend against a Bantamweight, people can stop trying justify one fighter's stance as being right and the other wrong, and everybody can just move along because there's nothing to see here.

If DC said "Fuck it, I want to fight Whittaker and win the MW strap too!" instead of defending the LHW title, he'd look like a total douchebag. So how it any different when TJ's calling out a flyweight?

The thing is... TJ actually deserved an immediate rematch with Cruz, but it didn't happen. I don't remember exactly why, but it was a close fight and a rematch wouldn't have been unreasonable.

If TJ were to vacate and drop, I'd have no complaints, but TJ won't do that.

If DJ were to fight TJ at 135, I'd have no complaints, but DJ won't do that.

So fuck the two of them, DJ can defend against a Flyweight and TJ can defend against a Bantamweight, people can stop trying justify one fighter's stance as being right and the other wrong, and everybody can just move along because there's nothing to see here.

If DC said "Fuck it, I want to fight Whittaker and win the MW strap too!" instead of defending the LHW title, he'd look like a total douchebag. So how it any different when TJ's calling out a flyweight?
TJ is willing to go compete and give MM a challenge at 125 that no one else can I’m pretty sure if Cody won instead of TJ he’d be doing the same thing... I see what you’re saying but I’m down to see the best fight the best and TJ vs DJ is a fight I wanna see no one else vs DJ at 125 interests me it would just be a buncha rematches

I mean it’s fair to say if Conor doesn’t fight the winner of Tony/Khabib he obviously ducked them... but I think he’s just having them fight one another just so he doesn’t have to fight both... what is taking so long with DJ accepting to fight TJ? UFC 226 comain would be perfect... he’s complaining bout wanting to be on a big card. Besides the card Conor comes back on Stipe vs DC will prolly be the 2nd biggest card of the year.
Yes the last thing DJ said about this fight is he wants it on a stacked card. Where is your source saying the reason this fight isnt happening is because of DJ?

Back