Who Duckin Harder?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So who is ducking harder MM vs TJ or Conor vs Tony/Khabib?

This fucking tool
7372850a9fe98c7ae04e308dd3b95740.png

Seems pretty legit, pretty even actually
I mean it’s fair to say if Conor doesn’t fight the winner of Tony/Khabib he obviously ducked them... but I think he’s just having them fight one another just so he doesn’t have to fight both... what is taking so long with DJ accepting to fight TJ? UFC 226 comain would be perfect... he’s complaining bout wanting to be on a big card. Besides the card Conor comes back on Stipe vs DC will prolly be the 2nd biggest card of the year.

I mean it’s fair to say if Conor doesn’t fight the winner of Tony/Khabib he obviously ducked them... but I think he’s just having them fight one another just so he doesn’t have to fight both... what is taking so long with DJ accepting to fight TJ? UFC 226 comain would be perfect... he’s complaining bout wanting to be on a big card. Besides the card Conor comes back on Stipe vs DC will prolly be the 2nd biggest card of the year.

1. Any particular reason TJ doesn't want to fight a BW contender? He hasn't cleaned out the division, or even defended once in his current reign.

2. Can TJ even make 125lb?

3. In this particular case, you have a bigger fighter ducking his own division chasing a fight with a smaller guy, and yet Sherdog shits on the smaller guy for ducking??? Go fucking figure, lol.

"The Duck Hunter" should be a fighter's nickname.

The jabroni son of a bitch leprechaun the Conor that haven't have the balls to come and fight the Ferguson and the Khabib ....

iron-sheik-fackin-boolshiit-o.gif

Last edited:
1. Any particular reason TJ doesn't want to fight a BW contender? He hasn't cleaned out the division, or even defended once in his current reign.

2. Can TJ even make 125lb?

3. In this particular case, you have a bigger fighter ducking his own division chasing a fight with a smaller guy, and yet Sherdog shits on the smaller guy for ducking??? Go fucking figure, lol.
Well to me who is it at BW you want TJ to fight? Dom/Cody coming off a loss...he’s beaten Raphael recently and Rivera and Marlon are matchup vs each other... he wants the division to figure itself out and go down for a fight vs DJ a fight we all wanna see... and TJ said given 16 weeks out he’d make weight... there’s no one for DJ to fight but a buncha rematches

Well to me who is it at BW you want TJ to fight Dom/Cody coming off a loss...he’s beaten Raphael recently and Rivera and Marlon are matchup vs each other... he wants the division to figure itself out and go down for a fight vs DJ a fight we all wanna... and TJ said given 16 weeks out he’d make weight... there’s no one for DJ to fight but a buncha rematches

How about Rivera fight TJ and Cody fight Moraes?

The jabroni son of a bitch leprechaun the Conor that haven't have the balls to come and fight the Ferguson and the Khabib ....

iron-sheik-fackin-boolshiit-o.gif

this great philosopher is right: the only one ducking hard for 1 year is the no good roody poo candy ass of a jabroni McG is. <4><4><4><4>

Conor is the biggest closet champion the UFC has ever had.

Conor by miles. Dj has some legitimate reasons, most of all money, which he deserves for being a company man for so long. Conor won't fight either guy, mark my words on that.

You realize the UFC killed the MM vs TJ idea because TJ didn't do the company a favor and fight Cody when Holloway pulled out of his fight with Frankie?

In January MM vs TJ was basically at done deal then all the sudden it's dead.

Because TJ didn't want to be a company man, defend his belt and save the card.

Back