Whittakers kicking game is FAR SUPERIOR than rockholds

Wow, an Aussie defending another Aussie for nutthugging an Aussie. I'm shocked.

so far your contibution to this thread is non existent and you sound a little bit annoying lol
"a french defending an australian bla bla bla" save your time

back on topic, i disagree rockhold kick like a mule,he is a southpaw (perfect for heavy kickers) and he showed diversity and creativity
it his boxing defense that will be a problem against robert imo

so far your contibution to this thread is non existent and you sound a little bit annoying lol
"a french defending an australian bla bla bla" save your time

back on topic, i disagree rockhold kick like a mule,he is a southpaw (perfect for heavy kickers) and he showed diversity and creativity
it his boxing defense that will be a problem against robert imo

You ok bud? Oh, by the way; "contibution"...it's contribution. You're welcome chief.

Rockhold has them ??? kicks from hell. You don't even see them coming. His kick game is top notch, it's his boxing and chin that are lacking.

Whittaker has knocked the head off jacare and brunson with his right boot. Also beat romero with his effective front kicks.

Rockhold has body kicked and finished costas

{<jordan}

and head kicked bisping which led to the choke

{<jordan}

I may have forgotten others but thats all i can remember right now. Also to note, rockhold had been head kicked and finished.

There is no comparison as to who is the more dangerous kicker. The arguement could be made that rockholds kicks are more effective for setups but i reckon whittakers kicks are even more so, especially his front kick that send his opponents flying back making them reset constantly.

Dont be surprised if whittaker finishes rockhold with a football punt to the chops or an axe kick to the cranium.
Salty rockhold hater...I don’t get it.

I think Rockhold is the better and more consistent kicker. The problem is that he never sets them up, he just spams body kicks in the hope that nobody will counter him. Whittaker does have very nice kicks though, he could definitely land a head kick on Rockhold.

I disagree. Whittaker's kicks are fine and effective, but he sets them up well too. His kicks are dangerous because he knows how to land them well.

Rockhold doesn't know how to set them up well, and throws them naked often. The reason it works is because they are absurdly hard. His whole stand up game revolves around his kicks.

If Whittaker has Rockhold's kicks, he'd be terrifying.

I agree Rockhold throws them “naked” with a “block it or not” cause its coming mentality whereas Roberts kicks are more calculated and always setup

i always find it funny when people feel the need to overemphasize their point, to simply say that they think one fighter is better in one aspect of fighting than another. so whitakker is FAR SUPERIOR to rockhold, and not simply far superior, eh? okay, gotcha lol .

Hope Rocksalt McCockhold has enough faith in those kicks to stand so we can see him get knocked the fuck out again.

I think the main distinction is that Rob has good hands AND feet, whereas Rockhold relies on range for his kicks, and tends to drop those hands as he exits exchanges... That's a recipe for another devastating left hook.

Weidman's boxing is superior to Whitaker.

Whittaker vs Lil' Weidman:

giphy.gif

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

It's not shameful to lose to Wonderboy. The guy is a beast standing. He has masterful distance control. The only way Woodley won against him was by turning the bout into a non-fight.

Not drinking Whitaker kool aid just yet,either. He beat a different version of jacare (Renaldo s body mass suspiciously has been smaller since Boetsch fight) and Yoel who's only getting older and has stamina issues.However he got the wins and Vegas seems to think Robert is real deal.I thought this line would open up in the pk'em area and was surprised to see they opened up Whitaker a -180 favorite over Luke. Either they believe in Whitaker or theyre making a statement on Rockhold s chin.Luke, an absolute beast every where except his Stand up defense and chin.He can be hit and Whitaker closes gap well so I'm assuming that's why he opened up that type of number.
I was taken back when I saw opener.

Honestly, I'm on the fence when it comes to rockhold's chin. He was knocked out by SSJ4 version of Mohawk Vitor and Bisping got a very clean Left Hook(his best punch). Same punch that wobbled Anderson, and we all know he has amazing chin.

Not sure anyone would survive both strikes.

Ps. He also has a 10 year old TKO loss, but is that even relevant?

No it's not....

I have no possible idea how one could have come the conclusion it is other than they have both Wittaker and Rockhold confused with 2 other people.

Interested... Got a link? @ShreddinMMA
It was earlier in the thread and very brief. Basically Rockhold's kicking game is not well set up, but he has insane power. That's why it works. He kicks hard and fast.

Robert's kicks are hidden behind setups and he uses them to compliment his punching.

Back