Whittakers kicking game is FAR SUPERIOR than rockholds

The big difference is Rockhold cant punch way out of a paper bag on his feet, he only has his kicks. He might as well be a Kyokushin fighter on his feet. Thai boxers might usually less than amazing hands but many of them can still pose a threat with their punches. So I'm not sure who is his striking coach, he has managed to learn some great kicks but hasnt learned enough boxing to say his striking style is even Muay Thai, let alone Kickboxing.

Everyone at 185 who can knows Luke cant box, which means they need to focus on just his kicks standing.

With Whitaker, he has the best boxing at 185, and underrated kicks which catch fighters off guard. I'd rather have his standup any day of the week. Luke's most dangerous weapon is his grappling and its damn good.

Maybe Rockhold's camp will finally put the work on his hands, if he would ever gain solid boxing with his kicks, he would be hell for everyone.

Offencively Rockhold does have some power, the problem I'd say is much more in defence, arguably made worse by his fighting like he's the second coming of Fedor without anything like the same MMA boxing ability.

so what? the debate wasnt about whether a is better than b. You questioned Luke's kicks and they are top notch. Imo way more versalite than Rob. I never said that Rob is not a great fighter, he is awesome but it is laughable to say that he has far better kicks than Rockhold.
When did i question lukes kicks? I dont recall that. Whittakers are just more effective (superior).

All I know is talking about MW just got exciting again!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!'

Whittaker has knocked the head off jacare and brunson with his right boot. Also beat romero with his effective front kicks.

Rockhold has body kicked and finished costas

{<jordan}

and head kicked bisping which led to the choke

{<jordan}

I may have forgotten others but thats all i can remember right now. Also to note, rockhold had been head kicked and finished.

There is no comparison as to who is the more dangerous kicker. The arguement could be made that rockholds kicks are more effective for setups but i reckon whittakers kicks are even more so, especially his front kick that send his opponents flying back making them reset constantly.

Dont be surprised if whittaker finishes rockhold with a football punt to the chops or an axe kick to the cranium.
NO!

Rockhold has better striking, grappling and submissions than Whittaker. Not saying Whittaker can't win (I hope he does) but Rockhold is better everywhere in the fight game than Whittaker.

Who has he beaten from a question mark kick or stemming from that kick?

Bisping for one and a few others.

I would need to look up the highlights.

But yeah man its nasty good he snaps it off so casually.

People say he fought differently vs Bisping but he diddnt. He has always had this strange half assed sorta laid back energy and fight style.

I am a big fan of Lukes fighting style but I really dislike the man.

Reaper on the other hand is that rare perfect combination amazing person and a great fighter with a exciting style.

Really wish I could afford to go to Perth.

I wonder if if a Gofundme would work bahahahahahahahahahaha

How is he overrated? Lol
Because people act as if Whittaker is this world beater or act like he's unstoppable. Whittaker is far from both. Good fighter, yes. But let's not paint him as this all time great that he isn't just yet.

Because people act as if Whittaker is this world beater or act like he's unstoppable. Whittaker is far from both. Good fighter, yes. But let's not paint him as this all time great that he isn't just yet.
Well he’s beaten jacare and Romero already that’s pretty damn good

NO!

Rockhold has better striking, grappling and submissions than Whittaker. Not saying Whittaker can't win (I hope he does) but Rockhold is better everywhere in the fight game than Whittaker.

Wrong man

Whittakers boxing is head and shoulders better then Rockholds.

Whittakers TDD is also better and Rockholds sub game is vicious from the top but it is not on the same level from the bottom Reaper actually has legit MMA wrestling Rockhold not so much.

I would give Rockhold
Standing grappling, Kicks, Top position Bjj.

I would give Whittaker
Boxing, Pressure, Cardio, Wrestling and Top Control, Ko chance.

A good fight but I see Whittaker landin a right hook in rhe 3rd koing Rockhold.

Fucken barely got past him and you know it
I know, it was close but Rockhold managed to stay at kicking range a lot of the time.

I'm with you in that Whitaker will probably win, he looked unstoppable lately.

Bisping for one and a few others.

I would need to look up the highlights.

But yeah man its nasty good he snaps it off so casually.

People say he fought differently vs Bisping but he diddnt. He has always had this strange half assed sorta laid back energy and fight style.

I am a big fan of Lukes fighting style but I really dislike the man.

Reaper on the other hand is that rare perfect combination amazing person and a great fighter with a exciting style.

Really wish I could afford to go to Perth.

I wonder if if a Gofundme would work bahahahahahahahahahaha
I woulsld donate for you bro. Ahould start a thread go fund me for perth ufc haha.

Something is wrong with your reading comprehension.

The dude that got KTFO by Bisping has a glass chin though.

It was sarcasm. Sorry that you misunderstood.

By your join date, I would have assumed you would know what a "glass chin" constitutes.... clearly not.

By your logic, Aldo and GSP also have glass chins?

It was sarcasm. Sorry that you misunderstood.

By your join date, I would have assumed you would know what a "glass chin" constitutes.... clearly not.

By your logic, Aldo and GSP also have glass chins?
Conor is a hard hitter and Aldo was moving forward.
GSP didn't get KTFO, he simply tapped to strikes.

Bisping doesn't hit hard at all. Yet still he managed to knock Rockhold completely out using his pillowfists.

Still better than Rockhold though. Rockhold got finished by Bisping within a round. Imagine what someone with actual power will do to him.
Rockhold has faced plenty of fighters with power.

You seem to forget Whittaker lost to Mcgee and Thompson, right? Let's not try MMA math, shall we.

As for being KOed by Bisping, Rockhold got cocky, had his hands down and got hit flush by Bisping. Doubt that would happen again if they fought again.

Rockhold has faced plenty of fighters with power.

You seem to forget Whittaker lost to Mcgee and Thompson, right? Let's not try MMA math, shall we.

As for being KOed by Bisping, Rockhold got cocky, had his hands down and got hit flush by Bisping. Doubt that would happen again if they fought again.
No shame in losing to Wonderboy and the McGee loss happened 4 years ago.

Rockhold has only beaten David Branch (insert who the fuck is that guy GIF) since getting brutally finished by the count. Whittaker has beaten some scary opponents in Romero and Jacare. He has some serious momentum going in this fight, confidence, power, better standup, better chin etc.

Rockhold is going to sleep.

Back