Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

the guy is 41 years old with a body like that, got flagged for taking "tainted supplements" , at this point you're a blind fanboy if you think is natural, yeah i know it's his "olympian genetics"

I'm backing Whittaker on this, he met Yoel in consecutive fights so he's in the best position to tell if there's truly been a difference. Plus, he seems to be a class act & in this case has no reason to lie.

I'm backing Whittaker on this, he met Yoel in consecutive fights so he's in the best position to tell if there's truly been a difference. Plus, he seems to be a class act & in this case has no reason to lie.

He loss the "class act" status once he claimed roids for getting his ass beat down. He should have taken his "win" like a man.

I'd say there's reasonable room for suspicion. Romero's been popped before for "tainted supplements". The Cuban Olympic teams have been caught doping before.
Also Whittaker and his team have a point in so far as Romero's team belly-aching after missing weight and Whittaker agreed to still fight him.

He loss the "class act" status once he claimed roids for getting his ass beat down. He should have taken his "win" like a man.
Yes fighting in a cage doesnt give you 'man' status.

Not commenting on anything suspicious will lmao.

what kind of PEDs can transform your body into steel?
Jeff Novitzky about to pay some Shoalin Temples a visit.

Spear-on-throat.jpg
monk-kick-balls_9185.jpg

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.

You stated that Whittaker should not say anything like that unless Romero has popped. He did pop. If you wanted the standard to be something else, then you should have stated that something else.

If you believe Romero is juiced to the tits then you are saying USADA doesn't work.... in which case they're all probably juiced to the tits so who cares?
There are ways around the tests: having dirty supplements lined up, micro dosing, masking agents, new designer drugs, etc. There is a billion dollar industry around beating tests and they are always making advancements in how to beat tests. There are a few things tho:
1. You have to have the money and the hook ups. Guys on a 10k to show budget won't be able to afford the primo stuff.
2. Even if you get the primo, you are risking something going wrong (like Jones micrososing with something else but the lab having trace residue of tbol).

I believe a lot of guys cheat but I also think some guys, even at the top level, just don't risk it. Some top guys I believe see it as mental weakness, and have such a belief in themselves that they just refuse to cheat. For a lot of these cheaters, like Yoel, he has probably been doing it since he competed internationally in wrestling and needs it as a mental crutch - just like he needed a second weigh in, stool gate, not making weight as additional mental crutches.

So at the risk of sounding like a complete moron here.

Would it be possible or even likely that fighters with connections could get their hands on a fake tainted supplement to then provide it to USADA to clear their name.

I mean this sounds a bit Edgie Bravo:ish and all I know but their career and millions are on the line.

Plus we already know most of the fighters are clearly taking or have taken peds at some point.

Edit: sry posting from phone so it’s abit of a clusterfuck.

OK, let's just say that Romero is on steroids.

Robert Whittaker is also on steroids.

Prove me wrong.
I certainly would not try to put up an argument that is for fucking sure! :D
I genuinely do not think there are many clean fighters, I think there is some kind of chance with Rob though genuinely.
Maybe most stopped when USADA came? who knows?

You stated that Whittaker should not say anything like that unless Romero has popped. He did pop. If you wanted the standard to be something else, then you should have stated that something else.

When Yoel popped, Whittaker hadn't even fought Romero - so how does that make sense?

Whittaker says Romero felt different in the first fight than in the second one - so he is implying that Yoel took something in between those 2 fights. Not years ago.

Well, he has beat him twice in the last 11 months, that might have something to do with it.

He barely scrapped by this last fight in what should have been a draw. He doesn’t want to see Romero again

Back