Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

How do you know Yoel hasn't taught his secrets to his camp?

How do you know Henry Cejudo didn't teach his techniques to his camp?

HOw do you know Daniel Cormier didn't teach his techniques to his camp?

How do you know that Robert Whittaker isn't juiced to the tits like Romero?
Cubans have a history of doping, hector lombard, frank mir, yoel etc
But there has never been a Polynesian who has roided

Y'trollin
Just say here that you think your strength is the same when you're fresh as compared to when you're gassed.

Talk about trollin...this is the most basic of shit

Yoel fought differently and stood there blocking shots rather than his usual bouncy approach that makes him evade damage. Maybe he figured people can't damahe him anyways so he will take full impact of punches on his arms body.

Either way, Whittaker is bloody retarded to suppose Yoel figured out what to take to toughen his skin. Like Yoel might made him an idiot with the ass whoopin he gave him.

Yoel fought differently and stood there blocking shots rather than his usual bouncy approach that makes him evade damage. Maybe he figured people can't damahe him anyways so he will take full impact of punches on his arms body.

Either way, Whittaker is bloody retarded to suppose Yoel figured out what to take to toughen his skin. Like Yoel might made him an idiot with the ass whoopin he gave him.
Screen_Shot_2018_06_10_at_1.46.50_AM.png

Im not angry, I actually think your ok tbh not like I be lurking, you are just somebody who enjoys "arguments" "debates" and "trolling", the other guy is as bad as they come here.

Seriously though man come on you cannot be fucking seriously defending this one, it is beyond a joke. I am actually a very happy and pretty wealthy guy actually. Not insane rich but I came from nothing and am at the top of what I do.

Fact is I feel sorry for Whittaker and other guys who have to fight him, nevermind seeing people foolishly defending him. If you do that dont expect to be taken seriously because the best anyone can realistically come back with whilst defending him is that you are playing devils advoc.

I'm not defending, I'm not willing to convict anyone without real substantive evidence.

Just say here that you think your strength is the same when you're fresh as compared to when you're gassed.

Talk about trollin...this is the most basic of shit
That's not what he said tho so.....

Share info that could get them banned from the sport? Yeah that sounds smart.

He could be but I have more of a reason to suspect Yoel.

Of course he would never share info that could get him banned from the sport.

Just like he'd never do steroids that would get him banned from the sport

<TheDonald>

That's not what he said tho so.....
So you interrupted what he said to NOT be about Yoel using PEDs?

You're just being willfully ignorant at this point and you know it.

So you interrupted what he said to NOT be about Yoel using PEDs?

You're just being willfully ignorant at this point and you know it.
No, of course he was talking about PEDs

Stop trollin

It is funny how Yoel was cleared by USADA, USADA admited that that is their fault, he getting better after suspension, he getting better in USADA era and there are still people saying he is on some shit without evidences
Meanwhile Brian Ortega test positive for steroids in his past and no one say shits about him?
Romero had a great excuse and now half the fighters who pop use the same excuse. He got off on some bullshit thanks to his manager (same guy who manages Jones). The ignorant ones are the fans who try and deny what an obvious cheater this guy is. His career has been a series of rule breaks and scummy moves. Whittaker deserves props for even agreeing to fight him overweight.

Back