Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

I dont argue with many guys on SD, but I argued with you and HardKore once or twice. Argue debate wever.
And just look at the stuff you two are saying in this thread, LOL, I swear the two of you are like 5 and living in a basement eating crap 24.7.

Let me guess "He nevur tested posituv bro" come on. puleeaazzzzz
Who are you?

What are you even trying to say here? Do you disagree that gassing out will cause you to lose strength?

My god, you're barely literate. For both our sakes, let's never "argue" again.

They are all retarded and beyond reason, reminds me of when they used to say everybody beats McGregor.
What you are saying is more than suspicious and I am a Romero fan the guy is a joke, sorry "FREAK ATHLETE". fucking bullshit.

Anyone who can train half serious in a gym knows exactly what is up with this guy str8 away.

Wahhh wahhh you sound so angry.

You are actually a pretty sensible guy on this stuff, but do you not realize who you are arguing here with lol? of all posters on SD, HardKore defending Romero. pls dude come on.

This whole "debate" about Romero is pure nonsense, they all know it too, they are either blinded fans or "trolling".

Your faux outrage is hilarious.

Isn't everyone suspicious of Yoel?

Who are you?

What are you even trying to say here? Do you disagree that gassing out will cause you to lose strength?

My god, you're barely literate. For both our sakes, let's never "argue" again.
100 grand last year buddy :) and I dont spell professionally on a forum.

A grammar warrior surprise surprise, I was calling you and HardKore trolls and shitty posters, learn to read dumba%%.

its that photographic memory that is why i remember you :) and you remember nothing

Isn't everyone suspicious of Yoel?

2 of the biggest trolls on sherdog are not clearly. And to answer your question the guy is ridiculously obvious never mind suspicious.
but but but didnt you know?? hes never been caught!!!!!

Your faux outrage is hilarious.
Im not angry, I actually think your ok tbh not like I be lurking, you are just somebody who enjoys "arguments" "debates" and "trolling", the other guy is as bad as they come here.

Seriously though man come on you cannot be fucking seriously defending this one, it is beyond a joke. I am actually a very happy and pretty wealthy guy actually. Not insane rich but I came from nothing and am at the top of what I do.

Fact is I feel sorry for Whittaker and other guys who have to fight him, nevermind seeing people foolishly defending him. If you do that dont expect to be taken seriously because the best anyone can realistically come back with whilst defending him is that you are playing devils advoc.

Everyone with common sense knows that Yoel uses peds.
It's not like he hasn't been caught either, USADA is a joke.

Everyone with common sense knows that Yoel uses peds.
It's not like he hasn't been caught either, USADA is a joke.
It was bad meat bro, come on. right fuck this shit im out.
Contaminated baby veal, ask the two trolls.

OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he had not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL

How is USADA at fault? Yoel took the supplements, the only question is how and when they became 'tainted'. Do you think USADA 'tainted' his meds? Do you know for sure that his team didn't inject PEDs in the meds before they were submitted to USADA?

That's why the punishment was modified. Yoel had illegal substances in his system, USADA just couldn't prove how they got there. The fact that he's known to bend the rules, kinda doesn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

100 grand last year buddy :) and I dont spell professionally on a forum.

A grammar warrior surprise surprise, I was calling you and HardKore trolls and shitty posters, learn to read dumba%%.

its that photographic memory that is why i remember you :) and you remember nothing
And you're trying to brag about a normal salary on an internet forum. Congrats.

Can you even try to keep it at all on topic, you extremely intelligent person you?

What about my post did you disagree with?

I said Yoel felt stronger because he didn't gas in the second fight. That's because he used a smarter strategy, not PEDs.

If he was using PEDs, why on earth wouldn't he have been using for the first fight as well??

I'm sure you'll have a 100 grand a year and photogenic memory style answer now, lmao...

Cormier is not shredded dummy.

Neither is Barnett and he's been busted for steroids like 4 times.

What proof do you have that Whittaker himself is clean?

You clearly already think it's possible to beat the tests..... do you think Yoel is the only one doing it?

“Unknowingly” according to him.......
You think yoel would purposely stack ibutamoren?
Realistic question bud, why wouldn't yoel just stack real HGH?
Easier to mask 100000x more effective ect.

Makes sense that he didn't intentionally take it because there would be no real benefit, you need to take ibutamoren for months straight for a miniscule raise in gh pulse that is not outside the normal range.
Ibutamoren makes you hungry and sleepy, both those things increase your natural GH pulse, a healthy male wouldn't see much effect from ibutamoren unless they need help getting some extra calories

But hey if you believe ibutamoren makes you feel like you're made out of steel go buy some off eBay, and Come back with your results

So the implication is that Romero just started doping over the last year? I get thinking that he dopes, but this is a bit of a bizarre accusation from Whittaker.

Rockhold also said Romero's body felt like steel. Interestingly, no one was saying that about Romero before the Rockhold fight. Perhaps it's a new defensive stance. Perhaps it's some sort of chemical help. I'm too ignorant to know.
Evander holyfeild said that about George foreman, yoel interestingly enough was using a very high elbow, and cross his guard frequently.

I don't understand why people are finding this surprising you are throwing a hand with power at a still object. that still object is 200lbs plus muscle bound man, what do you think is going to give first the hand or elbow?

Whittaker is one of the humblest and polite fighters on the ufc roster. In many ways reminds me of GSP.

Coincidently GSP also talked a lot about Hendricks without actually stating he was cheating after their fight and he won a close fight as well.

A lot of parallels here. And look what ended up happening with Hendricks

Whittaker doesn't talk shit as a rule. The fact that he is commenting at all is pretty significant.

Plus keep in mind he has 2 wins now over Romero. He will never likely have to fight him again.

Given what a dirty fight Romero is, is it so hard to believe he has effectively hidden peds use?
Yea look what happened to Hendricks....
After usada...

The same very usada that yoel competes in and looks like a monster.
The same very usada that test him probably more than anybody else.

Why do people look bad after usada?
Jones can't even pass a drug test, usada monitors hormone levels even if yoel is microdosing test which is possible he would have to be within a normal range for a human and every fighter could be doing that.

Back