Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Neither is Barnett and he's been busted for steroids like 4 times.

What proof do you have that Whittaker himself is clean?

You clearly already think it's possible to beat the tests..... do you think Yoel is the only one doing it?
Yoel is 41 years old and more shredded than the entire roster. This is not complex.

Yoel is 41 years old and more shredded than the entire roster. This is not complex.

You're saying that the USADA tests are regularly unreliable and beatable.

Therefore it's also not complex to assume that many others are also doing it.

Prove to me Robert Whittaker isn't beating the tests just like Yoel.

No, of course he was talking about PEDs

Stop trollin
Jesus christ shertard, now we're just talking in circles.

I'll recap my previous points showing how dumb that is...

So you think Rob is being "honest" (your first post) about Yoel using PEDs, and that's why he was stronger in the second fight?

As if Yoel wouldn't have used PEDs in the first fight then??

And the obvious fact that he felt stronger in the 2nd fight was because he didn't gas? Because Yoel clearly used a different strategy and reserved his enegery.

What don't you understand? What do you disagree with????

Last edited:
You're saying that the USADA tests are regularly unreliable and beatable.

Therefore it's also not complex to assume that many others are also doing it.

Prove to me Robert Whittaker isn't beating the tests just like Yoel.
He isnt 41 years old and shredded. And has far more moral fibre than yoel.

Did you see the GSP podcast on cheating usada tests?

You think yoel would purposely stack ibutamoren?
Realistic question bud, why wouldn't yoel just stack real HGH?
Easier to mask 100000x more effective ect.

Makes sense that he didn't intentionally take it because there would be no real benefit, you need to take ibutamoren for months straight for a miniscule raise in gh pulse that is not outside the normal range.
Ibutamoren makes you hungry and sleepy, both those things increase your natural GH pulse, a healthy male wouldn't see much effect from ibutamoren unless they need help getting some extra calories

But hey if you believe ibutamoren makes you feel like you're made out of steel go buy some off eBay, and Come back with your results

Whatever excuses you need to make to help you feel better about supporting a cheat like Yoel.

The amount of protein that many think you need is way over blown...whats most important is overall calories...protein supplement companies want you to take tons of protein to buy their powder...but honestly, You don't need nearly the protein most think...I agree, it's all combined...the eating, the drugs and the lifting...but once you stop the roids, you shrink...maybe not 100%, but pretty dam close.
You don't need protein from anything other than regular foods imo. But I don't think the amount needed to maintain muscle is overblown for those training hard and tearing there muscles daily to
You need a shopping list?
Injectibles:
Test
Tren
Masteron
Deca

Orals:
Anavar
Tbol
Test and Deca won't do that as they allow too much water retention.

A lot of steroids are not for mass but for hardening and strength gains without added mass.

Do drug tests not work on 40 year olds the same as they do 28 year olds?

If Yoel can get away with cheating, why can't Robert?
Yoel has been in the game forever he knows what to do. GSP said it is easy to cheat or does his opinion not hold much weight? Did you see dimspaces comments around page 12?

So you didnt yet your commentating on the situation like you know the context. GTFO son, typical sherdork
oh so you're making shit out of your ass like the typical sherdogger. GTFO

Yoel isn’t Elon Musk if there’s a way to beat USADA Yoel and that dumb ass manager of his aren’t going to be the ones to figure it out.

Yeah, what the hell would an Olympic medalist know about circumventing WADA?

So many people in this thread defending Yoel up and down.

Gives me flashbacks when so many pencil necked dorks that have never touched a weight in their life would argue all day long how UBEREEEM was all natty. Just "slow steady dedicated training"

Back