Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

He loss the "class act" status once he claimed roids for getting his ass beat down. He should have taken his "win" like a man.
USADA must believe Yoel is up to something if they test him the most out of all fighters

He barely scrapped by this last fight in what should have been a draw. He doesn’t want to see Romero again

With 1 less limb in both fights... all the Yoel lovers seem to gloss over that fact.

I mean, we all kinda suspect it. Is anyone on this forum or fighting in the UFC or who works for the UFC or who has watched the UFC not suspicious of Yoel Romero?

USADA must believe Yoel is up to something if they test him the most out of all fighters

Well, he had that last 'issue' with them, too - and he's managed by Kawa, who doesn't have the best ratio of fighters popping hot.

I thought in the fight itself Whittaker got caught with a big punch and he must have been out of it a bit when he got caught again. We know Romero hits hard and was a bit more resourceful when he launched his attacks.

Bit of an odd comment from Whittaker - probably better off saying nothing. Maybe he thought Romero would fade as he looked in bad shape weighing in.

I mean, we all kinda suspect it. Is anyone on this forum or fighting in the UFC or who works for the UFC or who has watched the UFC not suspicious of Yoel Romero?

His comment about a lot of folk in Cuba being genetic freaks was a bit funky.

I've heard of this complaint before. Not regarding Romero, but it isn't something that new or mind bending. Some guys are just, for a lack of better wording, hard to the touch.

I've heard of this complaint before. Not regarding Romero, but it isn't something that new or mind bending. Some guys are just, for a lack of better wording, hard to the touch.

Hahahahaha your post made me laugh pretty hard I know what you are trying to say but it just came out so wrong. I agree though look at old man Henderson he looks like he is made out of solid oak..... And bisping reckons it is like hitting concrete.

I think it might be a old man thing because my old man was like that his Muscles where so wound up it was like corded steel cable.

I still would bet the house Yoel is on the juice and will eventually get popped.

Hahahahaha your post made me laugh pretty hard I know what you are trying to say but it just came out so wrong. I agree though look at old man Henderson he looks like he is made out of solid oak..... And bisping reckons it is like hitting concrete.

I think it might be a old man thing because my old man was like that his Muscles where so wound up it was like corded steel cable.

I still would bet the house Yoel is on the juice and will eventually get popped.
I know what I said. Pun was intended. Yeah I've heard Schaub commenting something similar regarding Mirko and Rogan off handly said something above Hendo's back being like solid wood.

OK, let's just say that Romero is on steroids.

Robert Whittaker is also on steroids.

Prove me wrong.

Obviously we cant prove shit here, but we can draw logical conclusions based on facts.

Rob looks like this at the age of 27:

robert-whittaker-ufc-on-fox-24.jpg

Romero looks like this at the age of 41:
077_Chris_Weidman_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.0.jpg

Now that alone of course doesnt mean anything, as genetic freaks do exist, but then you add in some other suspect circumstances such as:

- Rob having fought him a year ago and claiming Romero feels drastically different. A dramatic change in body density within a year. Body density that can be confirmed by Rockhold.

- Exactly in that year Yoel started going back to Cuba to train. A country known not to shy away from using roids, that also has a very heavy sports culture.

- Yoel exactly in this year started having trouble making weight.

- Previous fuckery with USADA.

And it all starts adding up. At this point you can make a fairly rational assumption that Yoel might be on some shit. Whereas with Rob you would base it on nothing else but “heh fuck it why wouldnt he?”

Also lol (i know this means nothing) but just take a look at translator Ray at his age

Us8qKjI.gif

He must be a genetic freak as well.

Last edited:
Obviously we cant prove shit here, but we can draw logical conclusions based on facts.
Now that alone of course doesnt mean anything, as genetic freaks do exist, but then you add in some other suspect circumstances such as:
- Rob having fought him a year ago and claiming Romero feels drastically different. A dramatic change in body density within a year. Body density that can be confirmed by Rockhold.
- Exactly in that year Yoel started going back to Cuba to train. A country known not to shy away at using roids, that also has a very heavy sports culture.
And it all starts adding up. At this point you can make a fairly rational assumption that Yoel might be on some shit. Whereas with Rob you would base it on nothing else but “heh fuck it why wouldnt he?”
Also lol (i know this means nothing) but just take a look at translator Ray at his age
He is no longer with Ray is was a short affair. Also you have not taking in consideration he obviously changed his stance and approach to fighting in both Luke and Whittaker2 fights, taking punches directly on his body and blocking them rather than taking the mas fleeting damage while he bounces away. Also bigger density would mean he should weight way more if he looks as big as he usually does and only misses weight by some fuckery of either short notice or comission and by incredibly small margin.

- Exactly in that year Yoel started going back to Cuba to train. A country known not to shy away at using roids, that also has a very heavy sports culture.

Us8qKjI.gif

Brah, supersaiyan 225 Romero was even more jacked.

He looked 8 to 10 pounds denser.

If u have experience u know. He upped the anty.

And u do know, and I’m in accord.

Us8qKjI.gif

"The year that he went back to Cuba to train."

So you're really claiming that he left America where he was training with JON JONES and Jacksons MMA to go back to Cuba and do undetectable adamantium super PEDs?

You do know how ridiculous that sounds, right?

It's actually pretty hilarious how Americans think everyone else is dirty and things are only legit when they happen in America lmao

There are ways around the tests: having dirty supplements lined up, micro dosing, masking agents, new designer drugs, etc. There is a billion dollar industry around beating tests and they are always making advancements in how to beat tests. There are a few things tho:
1. You have to have the money and the hook ups. Guys on a 10k to show budget won't be able to afford the primo stuff.
2. Even if you get the primo, you are risking something going wrong (like Jones micrososing with something else but the lab having trace residue of tbol).

I believe a lot of guys cheat but I also think some guys, even at the top level, just don't risk it. Some top guys I believe see it as mental weakness, and have such a belief in themselves that they just refuse to cheat. For a lot of these cheaters, like Yoel, he has probably been doing it since he competed internationally in wrestling and needs it as a mental crutch - just like he needed a second weigh in, stool gate, not making weight as additional mental crutches.

So am I right in assuming that you think Daniel Cormier is on PEDs as well?

After all, he's 40+ and still the champion competing at a high level. He was also an Olympic wrestler who had many years to practice beating drug tests just like Romero.

So you're really claiming that he left America where he was training with JON JONES and Jacksons MMA to go back to Cuba and do undetectable adamantium super PEDs?
It's actually pretty hilarious how Americans think everyone else is dirty and things are only legit when they happen in America lmao
It is ridiculous. You call them on their sleezy bastard lies then they make even bigger leaps of logic. So Yoel wasn't roiding all that time looking like he does when you remark upon the the fact that he was allowed back to Cuba only after the first Whittaker fight, and now he starts roiding? The logical dishonesty looks downright schizophrenic.

You need a shopping list?
Injectibles:
Test
Tren
Masteron
Deca

Orals:
Anavar
Tbol
Winny should be on the shopping list too. I remember watching leben when he fought bisbing and it was obvious he was on something. Tested positive for stanzolol.

So am I right in assuming that you think Daniel Cormier is on PEDs as well?

After all, he's 40+ and still the champion competing at a high level. He was also an Olympic wrestler who had many years to practice beating drug tests just like Romero.
Cormier aint shredded dummy

I’m not stating anything about guilt or fault, just pointing out that he did fail a test, and that the results were confirmed.

That's a dangerous this g to do when you leave out the facts tho.

When Yoel popped, Whittaker hadn't even fought Romero - so how does that make sense?

Whittaker says Romero felt different in the first fight than in the second one - so he is implying that Yoel took something in between those 2 fights. Not years ago.

If people actually watch the video, he specifically says it's hydration related.

He doesn't say he was doing something in camp etc.

He Says he went from withered up old man on Friday, to made of iron on Saturday and he wants to know how he hydrated.

Thats not the point, I’m not claiming they dont have roids in America, but claiming that its easier to get away with somewhere in Cuba where he most likely also has the backing of the government (latest roids boi) + the local doping agency. This is something that GSP also mentioned.

Back