being a woman
being gay
being foreign, especially illegal alien
being unattractive
being handicapped
being poor
being a jew
your parents made you read the BIble

You do not just get to join the efforts that WHITE PEOPLE have been working for their entire lives to both teach and survive, without doing work, too.
Her words ammended to reflect my feelings about this great society of ours.
Let's face it, white people made a lot of mistakes but they built this nation. It wouldn't have happened without those darn white people.

Lol at white women feeling excluded. How will they get by? Do white women upset by this understand how petty and lame they sound? As if that compares in any way to what African American women have had to endure
I guess if I showed up at a dinner party and found out I was on the menu I'd be upset. It's not petty. You sound not that smart.

a lot of feminism is really white feminism and has a history of racism behind it.

it ignores things that effect women as a group across the world and instead focuses on things that impact on white women.
When we expand the definition of community to the world's population, which you are trying to do, you undermine the concept. A community is a particularly linked people. Don't give me this "we are all linked BS." It's globalist BS.
Everyone is supposed to have skin in the game and face social sanction equally in a community.
People in other lands that think a rich white woman in the U.S. should break a sweat advocating anything for them are selfish.
You seem like the kind of guy that wants all the neighbors with BMWs to pay your rent because you only have an old Datsun.
Let them start their own kind of feminism in their own third world countries.

Pretty racist comment. And of course all white women were virgins until finally having sex with the man who would get them pregnant and they married
Is there a problem with the black family in America?
Did whitey do it? Was giving all that welfare money the racist action? I don't quite get where you're coming from.
You said a comment was racist but didn't explain why. You mentioned that the breakdown of the family has hurt whites, too.
Isn't it true that black kids are much more frequently raised without fathers?
That guy on your AV, Colin Kapernick, didn't he get raised right by nice white people that didn't have to take him in? Wasn't he adopted?

I think having white skin automatically puts people on the bottom of the progressive stack. A white transexual female is still more privileged than a straight black woman.

I am not sure how ranking is determined when it comes to putting all of the factors together and then determining oppression rank, but given the nature of identity studies programs, I am sure the methods are fair, objective, rigorous, rational and scientific.
lmao, I must agree with your last statement.

This is an extremely bad take. You are describing basic human rights in a democracy that were denied to entire races and classes of people for centuries. By casting it as white people fighting for black persons' rights, you (again) diminish the extraordinary sacrifices and hard work of thousands of non-white people who, ultimately, do not get credit for the work they did in shifting perceptions and gaining basic human rights for everyone.

Goddamn this is awful.
I cast it as no such thing. I agree that basic human rights of all kinds have been denied to various groups in various degrees throughout our nations history. However, the struggle to gain those freedoms are not solely the legacy of African Americans. Each basic right and freedom gained for minorities of all races, ideologies and sexual orientations were gained not only through their own efforts, but through the collaborative efforts of those that shared the believe that those freedoms were their right regardless of race, sex or sexual preference.

No one group in this country has earned anything in a vacuum. Solidarity isn't just African American's standing together. It's other races standing shoulder to shoulder with them as voices of their own communities in a cry for equality.

Gender issues aren't just the plight of African American women. They are the issues of ALL women of ALL races and creeds. Each have added their parts to the growth of feminine victories. The works of one group are built upon the foundations laid by others. And my point was that White women through their own efforts have provided portions of the rights that minority women currently enjoy.

But go ahead and alienate them. Good call.

liberal grievance ladder: the most legitimately aggrieved at the top:
being Muslim
being descended from black african slaves
just being black
being non white
being a woman
being gay
being foreign, especially illegal alien
being unattractive
being handicapped
being poor
being a jew
your parents made you read the BIble

Trump won the white female vote. Keep pushing SWJ's, slowly middle-class white women are figuring out what you are really about.

What the fuck would MLK Jr say to these idiots? All races were welcomed to march with him.

I cast it as no such thing. I agree that basic human rights of all kinds have been denied to various groups in various degrees throughout our nations history. (1) However, the struggle to gain those freedoms are not solely the legacy of African Americans. Each basic right and freedom gained for minorities of all races, ideologies and sexual orientations were gained not only through their own efforts, but through the collaborative efforts of those that shared the believe that those freedoms were their right regardless of race, sex or sexual preference.

No one group in this country has earned anything in a vacuum. (2) Solidarity isn't just African American's standing together. It's other races standing shoulder to shoulder with them as voices of their own communities in a cry for equality.

Gender issues aren't just the plight of African American women. They are the issues of ALL women of ALL races and creeds. Each have added their parts to the growth of feminine victories. The works of one group are built upon the foundations laid by others. (3) And my point was that White women through their own efforts have provided portions of the rights that minority women currently enjoy.

But go ahead and alienate them. Good call.
  1. The struggle not to be property was uniquely African American. Remember, white women couldn't vote, but they could own other people. That created such long-standing impact from a social and psychological perspective that it remains alive and well today.
  2. There is a tendency for people to personalize the struggles of others with no connection whatsoever to their respective plights. I don't feel bad for white women who say "woe is me, black women don't think I can relate to them, but I totes can!"
  3. This is a funky way of weaseling around the numerous campaigners, white women, who were not fighting for the rights of non-white people, and non-white women.

Last edited:
What the fuck would MLK Jr say to these idiots? All races were welcomed to march with him.

No one is saying a race is not welcome to march. It is in reaction to things like this: http://jezebel.com/white-women-please-come-get-your-friends-1791129809.

Those are white women who feel that they are now being looked at by non-white people as anti-black sympathizers because of their whiteness. It's a bizarre internalization and flipping of an issue back onto themselves to correlate their newfound stereotyping (which doesn't actually exist) with the prejudices black people face.

MLK would probably say: thank you for your support, we acknowledge our differences and welcome them.

Ehh, you're choosing to denigrate and marginalize people who you have deemed inferior to you according to your personal criteria. If anything, genetics is more a quantifiable metric than your perception of what constitutes "the left".

You used to be a more open-minded and engaging poster, what happened? I've enjoyed our exchanges in the past but you've pretty much gone Trump-troll for some time and I can't relate.

Ahh, sorry to hear that man! What happened? 2016 happened lol. I'm just at a point where I see the left as being overwhelmingly responsible for all the ills and division in this country. No longer sugar coating it!

That's too bad tho man. Still wish ya the best and hopefully our ideological paths can cross again one day. Cheers and God bless.

Ahh, sorry to hear that man! What happened? 2016 happened lol. I'm just at a point where I see the left as being overwhelmingly responsible for all the ills and division in this country. No longer sugar coating it!

That's too bad tho man. Still wish ya the best and hopefully our ideological paths can cross again one day. Cheers and God bless.
Sorry man I wasn't trying to be a dick or imply that I've started disliking you personally but your posting has seemed pretty extreme lately and you seem angrier than you were when we first started shooting the breeze. I think certain elements of the left have taken some things way to far and deserve ridicule but don't give in to the dark side my man, just let these people make fools of themselves, they're doing more damage to their own cause than they realize. Anyway, it's far too easy to go tit for tat in cataloging the ills of the extremes on both sides of the political spectrum, and it gets us nowhere. There's plenty of blame to go around for the divisiveness in our country, and it's nothing new really, it's the human condition I think. I just think when you decide that one side is responsible for everything you've lost perspective.

Perhaps I'm being uptight in criticizing how your posting has been trending, IDK, I guess I've posted some questionable shit from time to time. I'll make an honest effort to engage you at some point, I've generally found our conversations to be worthwhile, and Lord knows it would be a crime to deprive you of my guidance.;).

Cheers and God bless to you too.

1. The struggle not to be property was uniquely African American. Remember, white women couldn't vote, but they could own other people. That created such long-standing impact from a social and psychological perspective that it remains alive and well today.
  2. There is a tendency for people to personalize the struggles of others with no connection whatsoever to their respective plights. I don't feel bad for white women who say "woe is me, black women don't think I can relate to them, but I totes can!"
  3. This is a funky way of weaseling around the numerous campaigners, white women, who were not fighting for the rights of non-white people, and non-white women.
1. Being looked at as property is being looked at as property regardless of the degree or the skin color. You're just like so many people I see posting on the net looking for that perfect victim one-upsmanship. No one can apparently suffer as much or more than African American's have suffered. No one can understand oppression like African Americans understand it. No one has "real cred" in the fight for rights unless their African American. The fact is, African American's didn't earn their freedoms alone. They didn't march alone. They didn't lobby government alone. There were plenty of white faces working in the halls of power, academia and the trenches to help establish the foundations of thought and "moral righteousness" that helped African Americans to claim the dignity that is their right.

2. Once again, "nobody knows the trouble I have seen...." I believe there are plenty of "poor dumb white trash" that could probably explain to you a thing or two about struggles. Some immigrants could likely do the same thing. Or hell, why not just ask Native American's about their struggles before you try throwing down some privilege cards.

3. Oh, so ALL non-African American women would have had to walk the line for any of them to get some cred huh? I'm sure every African American in this country was out on the picket lines fighting the good fight huh? All by their lonesome you say?

4. Hell, maybe you should just tell'em all to just stay home. You can handle this without them. No need for solidarity. It's not a woman thang, it's a black thing. Always has been and always will be, whites need not apply. If it's not BLM it has no moral authority huh?

Co-opt every struggle you can. The more the merrier I say. When you've marginalized the efforts and concerns of ever other racial, social and sexual group you can have the whole spotlight to yourself. Just don't start whining when they stop paying attention to you.

Congratulations, I guess I've just been officially triggered.

If white women check their white privilege, do they get double victim of sexism points?

And here comes the stereotypical race-baiting. Good show!
What I can't stand about this cuck mentality:
you say that black people are a special community that need special kid glove treatment, but when the time comes to reflect on the bad things that happen in this community, it's suddenly improper to look at behavior and trends on a per capita basis. It's now time to look at each person individually and time to be color blind. You are clearly supporting a con.

No one is saying a race is not welcome to march. It is in reaction to things like this: http://jezebel.com/white-women-please-come-get-your-friends-1791129809.

Those are white women who feel that they are now being looked at by non-white people as anti-black sympathizers because of their whiteness. It's a bizarre internalization and flipping of an issue back onto themselves to correlate their newfound stereotyping (which doesn't actually exist) with the prejudices black people face.

MLK would probably say: thank you for your support, we acknowledge our differences and welcome them.
this is such cuck gobbletygook
Your a joke.
So is @Kafir-kun

Back