White priviliege paper sent by school....

It's not like if you're white you have 10x the chance to be in a position of power.

Even if a minority were to make it that high up, he or she is going to have to follow orders.

Bribery, threats of physical harm, threats of a ruined reputation, would you like to sell your soul for even more money than that bribe we offered?

That people like you actually get upset by statistics on racial disparities, but on the basis that bringing them up is racist to the overrepresented group is hilariously sad.

Sigh...no, it's not the statistics alarming folks(though a set of data that includes a stat like "POTUS: 100%" in the context it's used, is laughable, and should never be taken seriously be anyone, ever), but the manner in which they're used, and narrative that they're attempting to support and propagate. Feel free to spare everyone of pseudo-logical rhetoric.

Regarding Trotsky, I have attempted to engage him several times (peacefully). he is not interested.

and that's cool. I can't change people .

I don't even think it has to be peaceful or respectful to be productive. If the numbers he quoted are wrong or if they don't tell the whole story, isn't it better to just point that out? Surely you can see how some people would find those numbers to be telling, and that belief isn't on its own indicative of anything other then normal human thinking.

To illustrate what I mean: a lot of right-wingers had the impression that Obama was extremely irresponsible with the budget and putting our future at risk. I think that that was a really false belief, but I could see what it was based on: ignorance about how gov't budgeting works; the deficit and debt were really big numbers, and people have a hard time wrapping their heads around that; people don't really appreciate how gov't debt is different from personal debt, which is how they generally understand the concept; people weren't aware of the revenue collapse. So someone who made that comment, I'd think they're either not very knowledgeable and maybe even kind of dim, but I didn't just assume that they were acting in bad faith by making the claims.

You brought up Clinton. I believe that the GOP didn't think they could win fairly so they tried to steal the election by starting bullshit investigations of their biggest threat, and then they really wanted bullshit charges after she was found not to have done anything indictable. I see the whole incident as a major attack on our democracy that principled conservatives should have stood up against. The MSM showed in that attack that they had no guts, no ability to tell the truth when doing so would upset one side. They'd rather let our democracy die than risk their business model. But are there people who genuinely believe that she's some kind of criminal and liar? Sure. I don't necessarily respect them, but I recognize that they trust what they hear and aren't looking into thinks too deeply.

It's just genuinely jarring that someone could see a stat that says something like "the 62% white majority owns 97% of wealth and 95% of democratic representation and that is what people men when they say 'white privilege'"...and the impassioned reactive response is "Oh my god, I can't believe those racist black and brown people are hateful enough to say that! That is disgusting!"

It is jarring. I don't get why people are so emotional about what seems to be a simple observation. I can see people getting upset and having strong disagreement about the *next* step in the discussion (what, if anything, should be done). It's like climate change in that way, but that one I see as being more disingenuous.

Sweet. That one covers politics. Now do one for sports and entertainment.

I have a son who's on the verge of starting school in libtard canada.

This white privileged shit and gender fluidity is all the craze right now and I'm gonna lose my shit if he comes home asking me about white privileged or why I feel like a male...
the communist teachers are going to turn your son into an antifa thug

the communist teachers are going to turn your son into an antifa thug

It's always a possibility. Once they start going to school, who they befriend and the teachers will have a strong impact in his development.

The friends I can't pick (for the most part), the teachers I can.

LOL @ the "let's ignore the differences between us and celebrate what we have in common" in this thread. Forget that it's just a rant against multiculturalism and wanting to normalize white cultural hegemony, but citing it here re economic and political inequity is incredibly obtuse.

I don't know that I agree with this. The cultural contributions of black communities within America to the broader culture have long been recognized and prized, and they still are. Plus, equalizing economic opportunity and criminal justice treatment (related goals) will take care of remaining cultural hegemony. I think we absolutely should be trying to promote a unified national identity with an emphasis on civic nationalism. If for nothing else than that we won't address deeper problems if a majority of the majority sees everyone else as their enemies. We're "stronger together," as one much-maligned American politician put it.

I have been trying to rationale what party to vote for. Despite the Republicans being nuts, they're not this nuts. I don't think I can ever vote for the Democrats. Not with the stuff the left is pulling

This is how we get such bad economic, environmental, military, and healthcare policy. A lot of people vote on the basis of racial resentment more than on the basis of policy.

Sweet. That one covers politics. Now do one for sports and entertainment.

I don't think the numbers are that different when discussing ownership and front offices in sports or entertainment, which is where the decisions get made and is the focus of the circulated paper in the OP.

If you're talking about the athletes/musicians then that's like analyzing McDonald's cashiers when discussing who makes decisions for the McDonald's corporation and the individual franchises. Athletes are well paid employees...but they're still just employees.

Glenn Beck had a great quote (one of his very rare salient moments)

"I hate this idea of 'celebrate diversity'. How about we focus on what makes us more alike one another and how we have more things in common..."

this is just a paraphrase but I liked the idea of what he was saying.

It is a facile and idiotic quote. Why would I want to talk about things we already agree on? It is the disagreements that need to be discussed. As far as I know that is the fundamental purpose of politics.

Sure, there is a trend towards trying (and succeeding) to create division by pushing absurd identity politics.

But at the same time, there is a trend towards trying to create the illusion of unity, social cohesion and common ground, where there is none (ie multiculture). I have beliefs that differ greatly from those of immigrated muslims, africans, of for that matter from native-born commies. Forced into a position where I must rub elbows with them constantly in daily life, I do not want politicial discourse to trivialize this powderkeg by focussing on how we all like music, occasionally eat at McDonalds and breathe oxygen. Those are the absolute lowest common denominators, and about all we have in common.

On topic: White people are remarkably superior in their achievements. Just look at how the statistics presented in OP proves it. Is what we can't say, since only other races can have success attributed to personal or cultural merit.

Last edited:
You want to fuel racism and social divide?

Because this how you fuel racism and social divide!

Yes and pre-school. And no, I wouldn't freak out over something like this because before I ran crying to the media, I start with a conversation with the school as to their "why". And even if I didn't agree with them, I'd still be fine because hiding my kid from opinions that contradict mine isn't my parenting philosophy. My personal philosophy is that everything is a teaching opportunity. So, if I don't agree with the school's direction (which surprisingly is happening at the pre-school age), I just teach why I don't agree and I teach why the school is doing what it's doing.

My kid should know that he will encounter opinions that contradict that of his father and he should be armed with explanations for why he doesn't have to accept them...but he still has to learn/understand them.

ok fair enough, but you shouldn't be angry with the other parents, you have your way of dealing with things, and they have theirs, maybe some parents don't feel they would be able to explain it to their kids in a manner which they would be able to understand, maybe some feel their children are too young to be exposed to this kinds of things or whatever other reason/s. At the end of the day these parents are only doing what they believe is best for their kids and in a peaceful and legal manner

This is how we get such bad economic, environmental, military, and healthcare policy. A lot of people vote on the basis of racial resentment more than on the basis of policy.
True
But there is no way I could vote for a pretty that spouts such Marxist nonsense . That is far more dangerous than poor economic policy. Though to be fair neither side has a real plan for economic growth.
I also abhor debt, and feel that it makes it harder to be innovativeor.change policy when there is a recession ..
I'm sorry but sending such nonsense home, I can't support a party that would do that.
I say this as someone of mixed race, who has kids who are more mixed that I. This is poison pure and simple

ok fair enough, but you shouldn't be angry with the other parents, you have your way of dealing with things, and they have theirs, maybe some parents don't feel they would be able to explain it to their kids in a manner which they would be able to understand, maybe some feel their children are too young to be exposed to this kinds of things or whatever other reason/s. At the end of the day these parents are only doing what they believe is best for their kids and in a peaceful and legal manner

I'm not angry with them. I think they're overreacting and being overly sensitive to things related to their children. Specifically when they take these things to media as opposed to simply parenting a solution or working with the school to put the experience into proper context.

I put them in the exact same boat as the kids who shout down speakers they don't agree with. In both cases, the parents and the students are acting to terminate experiences for others based on just on their personal opinion (which is frequently not the majority opinion). I will always defend their right to do so but it absolutely indicates a lack of mental toughness, resilience, or the ability to manage their emotions in the face of what are meaningless expressions of opinion by others.

Feels that way...

George-Soros.jpg
Follow the money!

This white privilege bullshit is starting to make me racist. No joke.
By design.

this is 100% true.

When my mother and father came to Canada in 1970 they faced real racism in the form of a glass ceiling in their jobs and many other aspects.

They dealt with it by doing what they needed to do to succeed and get around it. My dad always stated everyone had challenges and your goal was to get around them and succeed. And things got significantly better during their working years.

Today things are mostly good (not perfect) for most. And yet this blame and enflame culture is at its peek and things are not getting better but regressing with people getting more and more polarized.

And make no mistake as this is by design. Certain groups have no desire seeing things continue towards peace and prosperity for all. They attract far more members and make far more money by fomenting trouble and issues and that is exactly what they are doing.

I think it's great that intelligent and concerned parents are bringing this to media. It really helps us track the belief in white privilege and lets us know where it's being taught. I hope we all end up speaking out against it and realize the damage it is causing to societies around the world.

I'd disown him now before he breaks your heart lecturing you about your privilege and gender
I got a son in fourth grade. He came home with a permission slip for a trip and it had the choices of male female 2S (which apparently is 2 spirit??) And x for other .

Thanks Ontario .

I got a son in fourth grade. He came home with a permission slip for a trip and it had the choices of male female 2S (which apparently is 2 spirit??) And x for other .

Thanks Ontario .

Wtf... Send him back with a dick pic

I think it's great that intelligent and concerned parents are bringing this to media. It really helps us track the belief in white privilege and lets us know where it's being taught. I hope we all end up speaking out against it and realize the damage it is causing to societies around the world.

Never happen. Too lazy and apathetic. It'll be too late before white people not afflicted with self hatred put an end to this bullshit

Back