White priviliege paper sent by school....

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://myfox8.com/2018/04/04/nc-woman-upset-after-white-privilege-paper-sent-home-with-student/
whitepriviledge.jpg

7Pz8tt.gif

Step #4:
Apply guilt to achieve racial equality.

I wonder what the percentage is of white people that are athletes and singers, the role models that many kids look up to?

This white privilege bullshit is starting to make me racist. No joke.

This white privilege bullshit is starting to make me racist. No joke.

Meh...just roll your eyes and chuckle at these cretins. If I were a parent; however, I'd be fuming at this ignorant trash.

Meh...just roll your eyes and chuckle at these cretins. If I were a parent; however, I'd be fuming at this ignorant trash.

I have a son who's on the verge of starting school in libtard canada.

This white privileged shit and gender fluidity is all the craze right now and I'm gonna lose my shit if he comes home asking me about white privileged or why I feel like a male...

I have a son who's on the verge of starting school in libtard canada.

This white privileged shit and gender fluidity is all the craze right now and I'm gonna lose my shit if he comes home asking me about white privileged or why I feel like a male...

I'd disown him now before he breaks your heart lecturing you about your privilege and gender

I'd disown him now before he breaks your heart lecturing you about your privilege and gender

Naw I wont blame him, what I will be doing is marching my ass down to that school and filling the room with uppercuts.

Naw I wont blame him, what I will be doing is marching my ass down to that school and filling the room with uppercuts.

Not your fault if some whack job teacher accidentally runs into your random shadow boxing skills

By design.

Teach white privilege to foment racial hatred.
Flood country with non white immigrants, preferably large amounts from racist countries.
Marvel at the chaos and delusional insanity!

Not all

Last edited:
Teach white privilege to foment racial hatred.
Flood country with non white immigrants, preferably ones from racist countries.
Marvel at the chaos and delusional insanity!

White people are a "sleeping giant" in America. Can't wait to see the fury unleashed when the bloated, mid American behemoths pull their fat empty faces out of their cell phones long enough to see wtf is happening

Really though fuck these cocksuckers. Some Busch beer drinking dads group outta just start savagely beating these repulsive teachers for poisoning their children

White people need to stop apologizing, and just say Suck it, what are you gonna do about it? Well, that'd be fun to watch anyways.

Back