White priviliege paper sent by school....

Thanks Ontario .

Toronto and the GTA is the epicenter. I feel so bad for Canadians that are smart and impervious to the brainwashing. Truly breaks my heart to see them stuck in the middle of that delusional nightmare.

Never happen. Too lazy and apathetic. It'll be too late before white people not afflicted with self hatred put an end to this bullshit

Yeah it sucks seeing people support this out of spite, denial of the damage it's causing and brainwashing.

I wonder if this has something to do with the increase in depression.

This garbage will go away soon enough. These whack job pieces of shit can't seem to focus on any one grievance long enough anyway.

Toronto and the GTA is the epicenter. I feel so bad for Canadians that are smart and impervious to the brainwashing. Truly breaks my heart to see them stuck in the middle of that delusional nightmare.
Hopefully the horse faced lesbian premiere Wynne gets bounced this election.

If not I'm moving to Saskatchewanatoon

This should help the self esteem of both white and black children. “White children-everything you will ever have is because of white privilege”. Black children”you will never amount to much”

This shit is so far beyond ridiculous

Why stop at race? Let's get to the nitty gritty of:
1. Ethnicity
2. Wealth status
3. Universities attended

Do you think teachers should include privileges more pertinent to success than race? Like height privilege, attractiveness privilege, likeable personality privilege, intelligence privilege?

sure. i believe its called evocative genotype response. i believe most/many teach it.

LOL @ the "let's ignore the differences between us and celebrate what we have in common" in this thread. Forget that it's just a rant against multiculturalism and wanting to normalize white cultural hegemony, but citing it here re economic and political inequity is incredibly obtuse.

I imagine that argument during the suffrage era.

Frederick Douglas: "Black people die at age 40, mostly can't read, can't afford to see a doctor, aren't allowed to vote, aren't recognized as full citizens, aren't allowed to have firearms, and are made to use shitty second-class accommodations...I think--"

@LogicalInsanity : "Listen, Fred Dog, I don't want to talk about the differences between us. I was to celebrate what we have in common. For instance......don't we both like pizza????"

I used to think you had this troll persona - that you were intentionally being stupid for the heck of it - talking about how you were in people's heads and owning folks in debates, and using punctuation like you're a teenage girl who just discovered the exclamation point.

But....this is actually you, huh? You're really this stupid?
Nothing wrong with white cultural hegemony.

And LOL at you posing as a lawyer. At the very least you're the drunk one in that Brad Pitt movie.

Nothing wrong with white cultural hegemony.

Go fuck yourself.

And LOL at you posing as a lawyer. At the very least you're the drunk one in that Brad Pitt movie.

It doesn't bother me that idiotic people say I'm not an attorney because they don't like me, but can't figure out a way to intelligently rebut my claims. I've posted what law school I graduated from and have even openly cited former professors. If you're super interested in totally pwning/exposing me, comb through my posts and look for an inconsistency.

Also, I have no idea what movie you're talking about, but there is a well-known epidemic of alcoholism in the legal profession. Basically every major city has an AA-type group for attorneys. But I think I control myself fairly well.

Hopefully the horse faced lesbian premiere Wynne gets bounced this election.

If not I'm moving to Saskatchewanatoon
That's a far stretch...GTA has always been the liberal Mecca...hope you enjoy miles and miles of prairies...

The white privledge crap didnt start to become a thing until black lives matter. A movement that started out with a great intentions regarding some shitty cops and piss poor police standards in training...to bitching about all sorts ridiculous notions regarding life not being fair.

They riot so we placate them.

Oh youve made shitty choices in life? White privledge is to blame!
The "white privilege" thing actually started in academia at universities, if I remember right by a white woman professor. BLM just piggybacked on it. I agree that to protest against shitty cops is a great intention, but some have turned it into a game of "who's more oppressed" to which people on both sides have decided to play. Again, the optics of this make it look like a phenomenon, but it's really been hyped up more than it really is.

If you really want to see the main driving force look at places like Portland Oregon where there are mostly white people protesting the restaurants owned by other whites for "cultural appropriation" another term which has bullshit connotations in its modern use or look at the white people getting involved with these movements as though they are the care takers, they are just as much racists as those that wear the hood and swastika. These people elevate themselves to an almost god like status with their "white privilege" and treat people of color like children and/or pets that have to be protected and cared for, instead of other human beings that need to work their way through their lives unimpeded by the hooded/swastika racists and the SJW racists.

A lot of those ‘white people’ are Jews, so not white.

Step #4:
Apply guilt to achieve racial equality.

latest

I wonder what the percentage is of white people that are athletes and singers, the role models that many kids look up to?

Blacks deserved it, bro. It is only those who rule society that are undeserving of their positions.

Using group statistics to make assertions on a class of people is exactly the same tactic that is used against non-whites.

I'm sure you could find some nazi era propaganda that listed accurate stats on the percentage of Jews in positions of wealth and power.

Yep.

Lets punish white people for having the nerve to have morality and a work ethic. Sad thing is that a lot of people would laugh at that man for his story.

Yep.

Lets punish white people for having the nerve to have morality and a work ethic. Sad thing is that a lot of people would laugh at that man for his story.

People often dismiss country folk as rednecks, simple minded, uninformed, hay seeds, etc... But the best people and the kindest most hard working folks I've ever known are country folks. Black and white. Give me their company over some elitust, smug, condescending piece of insufferable shit every time.

Back