White priviliege paper sent by school....

People often dismiss country folk as rednecks, simple minded, uninformed, hay seeds, etc... But the best people and the kindest most hard working folks I've ever known are country folks. Black and white. Give me their company over some elitust, smug, condescending piece of insufferable shit every time.

jDBr2RI.png

According to the latest data from conflict theory journals, the simple minded country folk tend to have the most amount of implicit bias of associalization against marginalized positionality of non normative minority grouponomies.

sounds like non whites in the US are just underperform. i would say something meaner but (except for asians) but you americans would cry racism and ´ban´. lol

pussies

Last edited:
jDBr2RI.png

According to the latest data from conflict theory journals, the simple minded country folk tend to have the most amount of implicit bias of associalization against marginalized positionality of non normative minority grouponomies.

I love that picture

jDBr2RI.png

Ugh. That looks and sounds like Someone I used to know. Really into “Occupy Wall Street.” Funny picture 10/10

cant be real... gotta be fake. " the people who decide what books we read"

what the?

This white privilege bullshit is starting to make me racist. No joke.
same

wtf are we suppose to do anyway? im white im not gonna kill myself because I trigger a bunch of feminists , cucks and soyboy trans

Using group statistics to make assertions on a class of people is exactly the same tactic that is used against non-whites.

I'm sure you could find some nazi era propaganda that listed accurate stats on the percentage of Jews in positions of wealth and power.

Heuristics is the sanctuary of the morally inert pseudo-intellectual who seeks to validate his interpersonal pathologies under the cover of scientific certitude.

This stuff is just distraction. Racism is very real but things should be in perspective.

The-Top-20-Richest-People-in-the-World-2017.jpg

vs

food-stamps.jpg

Back