White Nonsense Roundup

Jorge Luis Borges

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check out this Facebook group that will help you combat racist social media trolls:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...m-white-privilege_us_59c1811ae4b0186c22069390

“If a white person is filling your social media with white nonsense ― anything from overt racism to well-intentioned problematic statements, tag us and a white person will come roundup our own,” the group’s Facebook post reads."

"“After a white dude follower commented something racist on a post I wrote about white supremacy, I tagged White Nonsense Roundup,” she added. “A volunteer rounded him up with incisive, straightforward, brutal truth. It was exactly what I wanted to say, but did not have the emotional energy to.”

I love the idea and think we should ask them to help keep the War Room in check. Or at the very least we should form our own anti-white militia ourselves.

edit: On the other hand, they might not fit in well around here: "They’re also given a code of conduct to follow on engaging in conversations with respect, not insults, with the goal of educating people with facts and not shutting them down."

Check out this Facebook group that will help you combat racist social media trolls:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...m-white-privilege_us_59c1811ae4b0186c22069390

“If a white person is filling your social media with white nonsense ― anything from overt racism to well-intentioned problematic statements, tag us and a white person will come roundup our own,” the group’s Facebook post reads."

"“After a white dude follower commented something racist on a post I wrote about white supremacy, I tagged White Nonsense Roundup,” she added. “A volunteer rounded him up with incisive, straightforward, brutal truth. It was exactly what I wanted to say, but did not have the emotional energy to.”

I love the idea and think we should ask them to help keep the War Room in check. Or at the very least we should form our own anti-white militia ourselves.

Send out the bat signal lets see how huffpos yahoos stack up against ours !!!

This idea is racist.

Are you a Honkeyphobe?

#LiterallyHitler

This would be priceless in the WR. As much as we call each other uneducated, I'd put 90% of WR posters up against anyone who reads huffpo in a sincere and believing manner to be less intelligent in debate than the dogger.

When people use the phrase "emotional labor", it's a pretty sure sign that it's the only kind of work they've ever done in their life.

So is this the 4chan of the left?

Because I don't think they want to go to battle with 4chan.

This would be priceless in the WR. As much as we call each other uneducated, I'd put 90% of WR posters up against anyone who reads huffpo in a sincere and believing manner to be less intelligent in debate than the dogger.

No doubt. Iron forges Iron and we are horrible to each other up in this bitch no one ever backs down and I dont think they would be ready for the the flood of bat signals they would get as soon as they started talkin reckless

one of you guys should summon them here for real

Honkeyphobe?
iu

Heroes on par with WWII heroes.
Yvette Felarca is the modern day Churchill.
Antifa is the equivalent of allied troops.
Trans activists are the modern day civil rights movement heroes.
Professor Bike Lock is literrally MLK Jr.
Yusra Khogali is the new Malcom X.

No doubt. Iron forges Iron and we are horrible to each other up in this bitch no one ever backs down and I dont think they would be ready for the the flood of bat signals they would get as soon as they started talkin reckless

No matter which side of the aisle we are on...sherbros come first

Lol, WR would feed them an sald and send them packing so hard they'd need to "kick it upstairs" to their antifa/BAMN overlords to immediately dox us all.

@IngaVovchanchyn I really thought, with the customer testimonial, that this was pure pastiche and lampooning of a fictional online Social Justice League. Just literally shook my head.

I messaged them on Facebook to see if one of them would get an account and help to "boost the signals of voices of color" here. Seems like they mainly operate on Facebook and maybe Twitter, but our need is so great that perhaps they will make an exception for us. I'll let you know if they respond.

Lol, WR would feed them an sald and send them packing so hard they'd need to "kick it upstairs" to their antifa/BAMN overlords to immediately dox us all.

I think it would be a team effort too. War room liberals and conservatives united for the first time ever to fight an obnoxious common enemy

Sherbrah before Antifa?

As a liberal I hardly know what Antifa is. I certainly have nothing in common with them and often wonder why such a big deal is made of them so to answer your question... yes

I messaged them on Facebook to see if one of them would get an account and help to "boost the signals of voices of color" here. Seems like they mainly operate on Facebook and maybe Twitter, but our need is so great that perhaps they will make an exception for us. I'll let you know if they respond.

7144314.gif

Back