White Nonsense Roundup

What do you mean exactly? It's laughable sure, but it isn't something that was just made up for this article as a lark. Their Twitter account has been active for over a year.

Oh god it's not a joke, my mistake. It's so laughably pathetic that I thought it had to be a joke.

Some of the shit people post on social media is so pitiful I have to look closely to see if it's an attempt at humor or not. Must be my age...

I got called honky but thought it was fine, it never bothered me.
I guess I knew it'd fall out of fashion.
It didn't really bother me either. Especially after my dad explained, perhaps wrongly, that honky was being used incorrectly when applied to me.

Middle school me was like:
tenor.gif

That may be cultural appropriation. It may be better to say I was like this:
iu

Is it? I did not notice that.
I'm not sure whether this group is legitimate or not, but it could be an incredibly thorough fake. It does seem possible, at least.

To be fair, these people (who make fake groups for trolling purposes) have literally been trolling like this for many years now. They will sound virtually identical to the people they claim to be. Sometimes, they go too far (detracting from the purpose) in that they deliberately exclude any humorous remarks or statements to make it appear even more sincere and legitimate.

They just get a kick out of fooling people. But I only ever found it funny if they include REALLY ridiculous ideas and statements that are clearly satirical to those with a reasonable sense of humor.

There was a hilarious Marijuana Kills facebook group where they would post anecdotal stories about people overdosing on pot brownies and dying and how some kid who smoked 'multiple marijuana cigarettes' would get his parent's car keys and drive their car through the wall of the garage, plowing the car into their little sister's room and killing her 4 pet hamsters in the process. And they would say 'god bless those hamsters who were slaughtered by this horrible drug-addicted person. May Jesus watch over them.'

As terrible as it was, they would even include a link (a real link to an article about a real accident) about some skateboarder or snowboarder who had an accident and ended up in a coma for a time, and include a statement like "The article fails to mention that before attempting the trick this low-life smoked 18 marijuana bongs. If you think this is safe than don't blame me when you smoke marijuana and end up passed out in a puddle of urine. God bless you all and Jesus loves you!"

Some of it was absolutely hilarious. And the replies were even better.

This sounds like it could be the same damn people. Lol.

Last edited:
LOL, they posted their names. They want to talk about confronting people? I wonder how much they would want to do that face to face.

59c183df1900002500564a43.jpeg

White Nonsense Roundup founders Terri Kompton, left, and Layla Tromble.
By definition White Nonsense.

While I think their entire premise is, in their terms, problematic, I respect the fact that they are 1) non-confrontational in terms of being insulting or trying to shut people down and 2) are pretty transparent. They may be owed a certain amount of online mockery, but no real need for the tough guy routine, because they aren't trying to intimidate anyone from what I've seen.

What are you talking about? Someone sees you posting some shit online that they do not like. They tell these wannabe gestapo pigs. The gestapo pigs make it their business to harass you.
To me, people like that deserve to have a face to face confrontation with the person they are harassing.

But, these dumb pieces of shit are nothing but cyber bullies. And I believe that cyber bullies need the same treatment as an in person bully.

What are you talking about? Someone sees you posting some shit online that they do not like. They tell these wannabe gestapo pigs. The gestapo pigs make it their business to harass you.
To me, people like that deserve to have a face to face confrontation with the person they are harassing.

But, these dumb pieces of shit are nothing but cyber bullies. And I believe that cyber bullies need the same treatment as an in person bully.
If they are harassing people online, then I agree with you. That hasn't been demonstrated.

My problem is that the entire endeavor is racist.

It's so laughably pathetic that I thought it had to be a joke.

As soon as you posted that you thought it was a joke I was like "he's right, I just got trolled hard" and had to double check. It is a bit hard to take seriously.

Oh god it's not a joke, my mistake. It's so laughably pathetic that I thought it had to be a joke.

Some of the shit people post on social media is so pitiful I have to look closely to see if it's an attempt at humor or not. Must be my age...

In fairness, it has become very difficult to tell.

It didn't really bother me either. Especially after my dad explained, perhaps wrongly, that honky was being used incorrectly when applied to me.

Middle school me was like:
tenor.gif

That may be cultural appropriation. It may be better to say I was like this:
iu
One of the most memorable taunts I heard as a kid was "Boy, you white as a ghost in a snowstorm".
I always grinned when I heard some new shit

One of the most memorable taunts I heard as a kid was "Boy, you white as a ghost in a snowstorm".

The only time I was insulted racially was about 10 years ago when a Chinese teenager freaked out at me because I was eating with chopsticks. She came up to me and asked me why I was eating with chopsticks. My girlfriend (now wife) asked her what the big deal was and if she ate with a fork. The Chinese girl just walked away.

My sister was kicked in the face and called a white bitch by a black kid when I was quite young.

where can I leave some brown nonsense?

wait, I had a chicken pesto garden wrap so there may be a chance I'll have green nonsense instead.

If they are harassing people online, then I agree with you. That hasn't been demonstrated.

My problem is that the entire endeavor is racist.

They choose to go after people of one race. They are their to attack members of one race.
And the name, white nonsense roundup?

Let's just change a WORD and see what pops into mind

jew nonsense roundup
nazi-germany-gestapo-and-sicherheitsdienst-reichskriminalpolizeiamt-C46771.jpg

Black nonsense roundup
1*8XU3sY_mbNlSFoUz1vccKQ.jpeg

Fuck these pathetic racist bitches.

^ illustrating how obviously it is disgusting when you change one word,

this is not to say the victims here are nonsense.

Facts Smacts....

They choose to go after people of one race. They are their to attack members of one race.
And the name, white nonsense roundup?

Let's just change a WORD and see what pops into mind

jew nonsense roundup
nazi-germany-gestapo-and-sicherheitsdienst-reichskriminalpolizeiamt-C46771.jpg

Black nonsense roundup
1*8XU3sY_mbNlSFoUz1vccKQ.jpeg

Fuck these pathetic racist bitches.

Yes because there is such a long history of white people being persecuted

Man, you guys are so lucky! Just recently I spent a good portion of a drunken night trying to make a buddy call me a cracker. I called him a fucking racist when he finally gave in. Lol. I'm easily entertained.

Back