Which Sherdog Era are you from?

Sherdogger Bless

• Total voters
Fuck, man. I've been aware of Sherdog for a long, long time, since around the time I graduated high school in 2002. I didn't lurk the forums then, would just visit for news from time to time. Around 2005 I started lurking the forums a bit, when PRIDE MWGP was going on, but it became a daily situation around the beginning of 2008, and I was regular enough to recognize some of the usernames here without having interacted with anyone directly. I finally joined while smoking a holiday blunt on April 20, 2010, bc a poster was out of control and someone needed to step up and finally call him a then-mostly socially acceptable word that isn't socially acceptable at all today. Then I decided I like it here, and have somehow managed to avoid a ban.

I had heard of the dog for years before I got here. I just avoided it cuz I thought it was a bunch of low-IQ, know-nothing, neanderthals. Then where I was had some shit format changes like 2016-ish, so I decided to bounce and now I'm here

and I was right.
You narrowly avoided the same changes here, Sherdog changed servers and formats at the very end of 2015. They tried to keep the new format as close to the last one as possible, but a bunch of people left after those changes. Oddly, a a degree of previously banned accounts just randomly showed back up, to minimally offset the losses. Any account you see with the double ** at the end of their name is one of those relics.

So what do you think about me, boi? Tread lightly, in a black belt on this keyboard
Okay what are you up to.
Er, I mean, what inspired you to join the Sherdog forum?

You narrowly avoided the same changes here, Sherdog changed servers and formats at the very end of 2015. They tried to keep the new format as close to the last one as possible, but a bunch of people left after those changes. Oddly, a a degree of previously banned accounts just randomly showed back up, to minimally offset the losses. Any account you see with the double ** at the end of their name is one of those relics.
Neat shit, Sherbro
<JackieThumbsUp>

Sorry guys

This was just for you to out yourselves as former bans. And now I have to ban you.

Jk ;)

But really no surprise .

Pride vs UFC and Tuf Noob being the top Eras.
I wonder how many people I run into are former accounts. This is honestly my first, and it's been a breath of fresh air that, despite being a toxic elitist, I've not had to worry about getting straight yeeted out of the cesspool.

First event I purchased was Rashad vs Chuck.

First fight someone showed me was Condit vs Verissimo.

My first PPV I ever watched live was UFC 129. Was lucky enough to enjoy the very beginning of lower weight classes in the UFC & a few Strikeforce events before they were absorbed.

Lurked on here from 2011-2016 before making an account

Introduced as a kid to Tito/Ken/Chuck but became hardcore at Silva/GSP reign then back to casual now.

2004 on here. Mainly reading instead of posting. I used to post on the underground because that’s where all the fighters were at, but that place is a shithole now. I started reading less and posting more.

I'm pretty sure I came here after being on mixedmartialarts.com...the site with the Fighter's Bible writers. People on there, including the owners, were always beefing with each other, wanting to meet up in person to fight lol.

I'm pretty sure I came here after being on mixedmartialarts.com...the site with the Fighter's Bible writers. People on there, including the owners, were always beefing with each other, wanting to meet up in person to fight lol.
Meet up at Walmart? ;)

Tuf noob here, thats when i started lurking the dog. But i didnt sign up untill much later to post.
<Wendy01>

Started lurking maybe 6 months before I made my account, which I think was over 12 years ago.

I started lurking here after Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama, that shit was just ridiculous. Took forever to make an account because I didn't really care to to interact on the forums, until Fedor was getting ready to fight Werdum.

Back