Which Sherdog Era are you from?

Sherdogger Bless

• Total voters
When did you first start posting or lurking on the GOAT MMA / General Discussion Board?

btjZh83.gif

Could only fit 20 options *** so list your era if it isn't poled ;)
Just before the TUF Noobs. 2003/2004.

This thread has brought up so many memories. I vaguely remember Cameldog, but don’t know what it was..Positive Balance and his Meltdown. The mod DET Kimble( what happened to him?) … made me re remember Wilko. What ever happened to him
As well. He just disappeared. Remember when he he was at the Q&A and outed himself…man this place was so much fun back in the day.

Positive Balance lol

Whatever happened to Motivated BJ Penn guy and the guy who argued about Anderson constantly? I think his name was TheSpider?

I started watching seriously around TUF, but, kept up with it cause I loved Ken Shamrock in WWF when I was a kid. Went to Royal Rumble 1998 and saw him fight the Rock when SCSA won the Rumble. Sick shit.

Turned hardcore after UFC 98 so I guess Brocktober?

<---- Sherdog Highlights brought me here January 2002

Fightfinder is what brought me here originally. I’d wager that’s the case for a lot of people. Officially joined the forums in 08, but lurked for a few years before that.

I think I started lurking around 2004-2006.
I used all sorts of forums for news on upcoming events, festivals etc as most sites were shit.

I’m part of the Silva GSP wave. I got introduced to the sport via TUF 12: GSP vs Koscheck. UFC 124 was the first PPV I purchased. What really turned me into a hardcore fan was UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen 2.
I’ve been here here since.

I remember watching PPVs occasionally at friends houses back in high school, but not really being hardcore. Chuck Liddell fights etc... I didn't come to sherdog until when Cro Cop was coming over to UFC and everyone was speculating how he'd do. Cro Cop's highlights really got me into MMA and dive in enough to read opinions here.

Lurked for years during Pride. Didn't even watch UFC back then, thought it was some regional bush league org.

Didn't but then did but you guys had this FUCKING shitty log in system so you'd register one day and then next day you'd be banned I forget why, had some many accounts around 04/05 but 9oz yo Sam caplin owes me a t shirt

Back