Which one of you called CNN 40 times to threaten Don Lemon?

xcvbn

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
AR Man Charged with Threatening to Kill CNN Anchor

Benjamin%20Matthews%20mug1_1541630114391.jpg_61442657_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Updated: Nov 07, 2018 06:35 PM CST

BAXTER COUNTY, Ark. - A Mountain Home man is in custody after investigators say he threatened the life of a CNN journalist.

Investigators from Atlanta say Benjamin Craig Matthews, 39, called CNN more than 40 times from a cell phone.

In the calls, he is alleged to have said he would like to “kick the [expletive] out of DL.”

Don Lemon is the anchor of CNN Tonight.

In subsequent calls, investigators say Matthews asked CNN’s operator “Could I be directed to DL’s dead body hanging from a tree?” In another call, made on Nov. 1, he asks “Is DL dead yet? Can you help me kill that [redacted]?”

The Baxter County Sheriff's Office (BCSO) states that Matthews called CNN more than 40 times between October 31 and November 2, and included general harassment, threat of bodily injury, and threatening the journalist's life.

Atlanta Police's Homeland Security Department contacted BCSO deputies when they learned where the calls originated, and audio recording were made. Investigators say someone with "personal knowledge" of Matthews identified his voice.

Further investigation found that Matthews had contacted another television network, as well as to various public officials and organizations.

Matthews was taken into custody on November 6. He is being held at the Baxter County Detention Center facing the following charges: five felony counts of First Degree Terroristic Threatening, four misdemeanor counts of Second Degree Terroristic Threatening, nine misdemeanor counts of Harassing Communications.

Benjamin Matthews remains in custody with a $15,000 bond and is set to appear before the Baxter County Circuit Court Thursday.

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/ar-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-cnn-anchor/1579752265

Making Daddy proud out there but I doubt you earn a pardon. He prefers his hated journalists actually dead- See: Jamal Khashoggi

Last edited:
I heard it was a man calling himself John Miller.

Alright, that's it. Psychiatric exams for anyone looking to acquire a phone. :mad:

That is not surprising at all, the rhetoric on the Internet is so absurdly exaggerated and hateful. People on here are still circulating a meme of Don lemon with an altered quote to make it seem worse.

When reality does not align with your feelings I guess that just means it is time to create a meme and adjust reality to your liking.

That is not surprising at all, the rhetoric on the Internet is so absurdly exaggerated and hateful. People on here are still circulating a meme of Don lemon with an altered quote to make it seem worse.

When reality does not align with your feelings I guess that just means it is time to create a meme and adjust reality to your liking.
Honestly Don Lemon is a giant turd much like Maddow, Hannity, etc but you have to be severely disconnected from reality to think threatening these people is okay.

Here he is:

Benjamin%20Matthews%20mug1_1541630114391.jpg_61442657_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

In subsequent calls, investigators say Matthews asked CNN’s operator “Could I be directed to DL’s dead body hanging from a tree?”

^ Sounds like a real tough guy.

I wonder if Dems will condemn this but condone what Tucker Carlson is going through.

I wonder if Dems will condemn this but condone what Tucker Carlson is going through.

Not a "Dem" but am left, and did (condemn the Tucker shit).

"Can you help me kill that [redacted]?"

I wonder what was redacted.

Could be any of a number of words. We're talking about Don Lemon, after all.
I picture that scene from the Boondocks with Uncle Ruckus on jury duty back in 1950s Mississippi.

Could be any of a number of words. We're talking about Don Lemon, after all.

This should give context.

In subsequent calls, investigators say Matthews asked CNN’s operator “Could I be directed to DL’s dead body hanging from a tree?”

Back