Which one of you called CNN 40 times to threaten Don Lemon?

Could be any of a number of words. We're talking about Don Lemon, after all.

It's definitely the N word. Closet racists sometimes explode (TDS) and end up actually using the N word in public.

It's definitely the N word. Closet racists sometimes explode (TDS) and end up actually using the N word in public.

No, usually they just use it on the internet, video games, or telephone so that they don't get their cowardly ass beat.

That is not surprising at all, the rhetoric on the Internet is so absurdly exaggerated and hateful. People on here are still circulating a meme of Don lemon with an altered quote to make it seem worse.

When reality does not align with your feelings I guess that just means it is time to create a meme and adjust reality to your liking.

Are you... defending don lemons statement?

On topic: what a stupid and fucked up thing to do

Sees caller is from former Confederate state, realizes is normal...

They already have
Not surprising. I'm guessing the mob outside Ticker's house "wasn't a mob, just a peaceful protest of discontented people" or some such schlock.

I wonder if Dems will condemn this but condone what Tucker Carlson is going through.

Had this guy stood in front of Lemon's house shouting "I know where you live!" law enforcement would have dealt with him in the exact same way they dealt with the Tucker group.

I disagree with all of it. But overt death threats are a step over the line from general intimidation.

No, condemn both. This shit is ridiculous.
Agreed. Nobody deserves to have their homes and families threatened, or be threatened in any way.

Not surprising. I'm guessing the mob outside Ticker's house "wasn't a mob, just a peaceful protest of discontented people" or some such schlock.
A bunch of unemployed morons who didn’t have to be up in the am to work that’s for sure. Regardless of someone’s political affiliation that sort of thing is disgusting.

I wonder if Dems will condemn this but condone what Tucker Carlson is going through.

Nah. No one should go threaten people in their home/call them and threaten them.

That is not surprising at all, the rhetoric on the Internet is so absurdly exaggerated and hateful. People on here are still circulating a meme of Don lemon with an altered quote to make it seem worse.

When reality does not align with your feelings I guess that just means it is time to create a meme and adjust reality to your liking.

what are the altered vs real quotes you are talking about?

what are the altered vs real quotes you are talking about?

Real quote: "We have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

Altered meme quote:

6nfz.jpg

Removing all references to terror changes the entire meaning of the statement.

Back