Which one of you called CNN 40 times to threaten Don Lemon?

Real quote: "We have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

Altered meme quote:

Removing all references to terror changes the entire meaning of the statement.
sure, but it still leaves it just as divisive.

not to mention the meme is mainly about showing how fucking retarded lemon is to say "We have to stop demonizing people" while in the same sentence also say "the biggest terror threat in this country is white men"

It's not a good thing to do. It adds fuel to stupid escalating hostilities. Violence is not the answer.

I am torn between the F-word and the N-word. Seriously torn. Would not know where to put my money.
Probably combined them and went with Nag or Figger.

This shit needs to stop. Disagree with someone all you want but don't threaten their lives or family.
This happens when the leader of your country, divides instead of unites his people.

sure, but it still leaves it just as divisive.

not to mention the meme is mainly about showing how fucking retarded lemon is to say "We have to stop demonizing people" while in the same sentence also say "the biggest terror threat in this country is white men"

I was critical of his real comment. I said it was poorly worded and unnecessarily divisive.

But his real quote is at least measurable. Do white men, mostly radicalized to the right, commit the most terror attacks? That's a measurable statement.

Changing the quote to remove the entire context of terror makes the entire comment general, unmeasurable, and much more divisive as a result. It is no longer a measurable claim, but a general attack.

Memes are propaganda. I do not defend propaganda, or pretend it's not a big deal. It's a big deal when you lie.

As it turns out, you draw negative attention to yourself when you say racist things.

Probably combined them and went with Nag or Figger.

This shit needs to stop. Disagree with someone all you want but don't threaten their lives or family.
This happens when the leader of your country, divides instead of unites his people.

I think we can just agree it needs to stop. As much as I can't stand Lemon this is uncivil and wrong. So is showing up at Carlson's house and threatening he and his family. It all needs to stop.

That is not surprising at all, the rhetoric on the Internet is so absurdly exaggerated and hateful. People on here are still circulating a meme of Don lemon with an altered quote to make it seem worse.

When reality does not align with your feelings I guess that just means it is time to create a meme and adjust reality to your liking.
ITs weird how you seem to blame everyone but Lemon.
Maybe CNN should have higher standards.

This should give context.

In subsequent calls, investigators say Matthews asked CNN’s operator “Could I be directed to DL’s dead body hanging from a tree?”
One racist has a problem with another racist.

ITs weird how you seem to blame everyone but Lemon.
Maybe CNN should have higher standards.

I should blame Lemon for receiving death threats from some psycho?

That says a lot about where your mind is.

I should blame Lemon for receiving death threats from some psycho?

That says a lot about where your mind is.
Come on. Are you really going to act like you don't get what I'm saying? Maybe Lemon shouldn't incite people like this. Maybe CNN shouldn't promote such racist statements on their air.

One racist has a problem with another racist.

Here we go again, calling everyone racist.

Explain why he is a racist. But don't use fake quotes or paraphrasing. Why is he a racist?

Come on. Are you really going to act like you don't get what I'm saying? Maybe Lemon shouldn't incite people like this. Maybe CNN shouldn't promote such racist statements on their air.

I'm sure you're in the Tucker thread saying it's his fault for inciting ANTIFA.

And I see you're making more accusations of racism, of course.

"Maybe he shouldn't incite people" sounds a lot like "Maybe she shouldn't have worn that."

Is that your take on the bomber too? Maybe those people shouldn't have incited him?

Despite Don Lemon’s racist hate filled rhetoric, nobody should threaten his life.

Back