Which one of you called CNN 40 times to threaten Don Lemon?

I 100% agree with the bolded part. I don't doubt the quote was altered for that exact reason, which is a problem. Knowing what the actual quote was I still found the meme funny, but I can absolutely understand how many people would read it and think it was a direct quote. People tend to not look into things past what they see in a small clip or meme, and that gets exploited very often.

I think Don Lemon is a prick, but I obviously don't condone any type of threat or physical violence towards him. Seeing people make fun of him is enough for me.

100% in agreement with everything here.

Here he is:

Benjamin%20Matthews%20mug1_1541630114391.jpg_61442657_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

^ Sounds like a real tough guy.

WOOD and would!
Did I do it right? No Romo.

I didn't know @DIDM was from Arkansas
What?

Um, what the fuck are you talking about, never even been to that state. Born in St Paul, MN, raised on the Mississippi in WI, moved to OR in 2001, still here. Where is Arkansas in that ?

Haven’t seen anyone condone but have seen it condemned.

Yep, all the mainstream left leaning pundents are condemning this... including cnn.

But that doesnt fit the narrative of the right so they'll ignore the truth and lie about it

This wont go far. Phone threats from a distance, without a legitimate chance of success will likely get the tossed in favor of psychiatric assessment and a restraining order. Maybe probation at the most, barring him from leaving his state.

Lets face it, the only reason this is news or even an arrest was made is because of DL’s incredible celebrity. If this complaint came through my department, it would not even get s report. Several states away, does not know where he lives, is not specific enough to constitute a viable threat.

Back