Which games do you miss playing?

MW2 & nothing else even comes close. I loved that game

I still play it... im always in 1st place but its because of the objectives lol. Always 1st in the server thanks to objectives but im always like 20-100 K:D ratio haha.

Heavygear_activision.jpg

And the sequel Heavy Gear II. It's the closest I've seen to a Gundam simulator here in the West.

Smash Bros 64. Alas, i'm not in highschool anymore and doing nothing but smoking weed at a friends house and wrecking them all on smash. Makes me long for simpler times.

N64 : RB6 , Lamborghini Racing (iirc) , Golden Eye , Mario Kart,WCW Nitro

CoD : WaW
C&C : Generals
Blades of Steel
NBA Jam
NFL Blitz
Paper Boy
Road Rash
Def Jam FFNY

I'd love to play MGS2 and 3 again but it would be so expensive for me. I'd have to buy a console just to play them. There is an old MGS2 PC version but it's jank as hell and not for modern systems.

N64 : RB6 , Lamborghini Racing (iirc) , Golden Eye , Mario Kart,WCW Nitro

CoD : WaW
C&C : Generals
Blades of Steel
NBA Jam
NFL Blitz
Paper Boy
Road Rash
Def Jam FFNY
Oh hell ya blades if steel. Im about to fire up my nes raspberry pi and see if its one of the 600 games on it.

Also Age of Empires may have been great, but there were plenty of Starcraft-esque RTS knockoffs with custom maps and build your own army vs army simulators that absolutely beat their predecessor's customization.

I'm talking bout

Star-Wars-Galactic-Battlegrounds.jpg

A Teen rated game that allowed you to stage massacres and Alamo-styled Last Stands in a forest of Wookie corpse placement

latest

latest

I once made my wife extremely bummed out when I showed her a map I'd made on Cloud City featuring 200 jedi apprentices vs 50 Darth Mauls

She didn't appreciate what followed
Looks fun is it pc only?

Halo. FPS on rails are my favorite types of games and Halo is one of the best examples of that genre. I refuse to buy a console for 1 game.
I would gladly pay $60 each for a PC remastered version.

Timesplitters 2 for Gamecube

I miss spending countless hours blowing shit up playing Raiden Project on PS1.

GTA3boxcover.jpg

Was in 7th grade and blown away by all the adult content. Such a fun, exciting feeling that you don't get anymore as you get older.

Glad to see MW2 getting some love. People can hate on CoD all they want but the hype for MW2 was about as high as it gets for gaming. I'll always remember Christmas 09 for not putting it down for the entire break

D2:LOD
I guess I dont "miss it" as I still play some and there is still a surprising number of people online. Low level dueling is my arena, come get it bois!

I really wish I could just spend another day playing Halo 3 all night with my high school buddies

C&C Generals - No longer multiplayer. The whole game was amazing. Great dynamics between the 3 factions, GLA, USA, China.

Ha, came here to say exactly this. Great choice. As far as I'm concerned, the best RTS ever made. :)

Back