Which games do you miss playing?

NCAA Football. The recruiting was really fun. Madden just doesn't do it.

Flashback on SNES

hqdefault.jpg

Going really old school. One of the first games I played at 3 or 4 years old, used to scare the piss out of me:

hqdefault.jpg

huntwumpusc5.jpg

And especially Quake II. That was my first online game. I had so many maps, skins, mods etc. Fucking loved that shit.

Ever play Weapons of Destruction (WoD) or Rail Arena for Q2?

I did. Was my first online game.

Pentium 166 with a TNT2 graphics card and a 56K modem and I thought I was the shit.

61nn2ymNi1L._SX466_.jpg

"we're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

CrashTeamRacingNACover.png

the only game where I can safely say I destroyed everybody who faced off against me. nobody held a candle to my CTR game

152689-Battlefield_2_-_Modern_Combat_(Europe)_(En,Es,Nl,Sv)_(v2.01)-1.jpg

My first online multiplayer experience...buddy would bring over his router and the disc and we'd take turns playing online matches - everytime we died we'd switch off. The maps for this were some of my favorites in a shooter... Backstab, Cold Front.... would love to see PUBG pick up some of what this game had

Ever play Weapons of Destruction (WoD) or Rail Arena for Q2?

I did. Was my first online game.

Pentium 166 with a TNT2 graphics card and a 56K modem and I thought I was the shit.

Fuck yeah, Weapons of Destruction was the shit!

I was playing in a pentium II, 350 mhz, 64 mb of ram with a 16 mb TNT 1 video card, on a cable. I was also the shit.

Halo 2

Modern warfare 2 was the height of fun for online games. Not the best game, but all my buds and i would get wasted and play for hours.
Yeah in my early 20s me and my buddies spent a lot of time drinking and wrecking peeps on MW 1 and 2. Those games were so much fun online

Fuck yeah, Weapons of Destruction was the shit!

I was playing in a pentium II, 350 mhz, 64 mb of ram with a 16 mb TNT 1 video card, on a cable. I was also the shit.

Does the name pissy ring any bells? sweatrmeat? KYAG servers?

Does anyone of you remember these games what I miss playing:
Crash Bandicoot.
Dino Crisis 2.
Headhunter.
The House of the Dead 2.
Crazy Taxi 2.

Back