Which games do you miss playing?

Tenchu stealth assasins

This game changed everything for me. Never been this addicted to an online game before. Way ahead of its time.

Phantasy_Star_Online.PNG

Star Wars Galaxies. Came out before WoW and was sooo addictive. Hunting Rebel scum with Rancor’s and AT-ST’s was the greatest feeling ever.

NBA jam
NFL blitz
The first two Halos
Goldeneye
Knockout Kings
Tony Hawks pro skater first two.
Samurai Showdown
King of the Monsters
First 2 CoD’s

The NWO WCW game on the N64. In my early 20's we would get drunk and/or high and play 2 v 2 in my apartment.

It lead to some real life tackles. I swear those dickheads always sabotaged my controller.

Life is good.

Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, and No Mercy are still the best wrestling games I've played, graphics aside. I still have the No Mercy strategy guide around here somewhere. I remember when I was a kid my friend's mom was playing with us and she beat us both with Goldberg's spear into pin. The humiliation still haunts me.

Last edited:
Ultima Online. Nothing like murdering another player and taking all of the ore that they just spent an hour mining.

Jak and Daxter.Need to fire that series up again on the old console

Star Wars Galaxies. Came out before WoW and was sooo addictive. Hunting Rebel scum with Rancor’s and AT-ST’s was the greatest feeling ever.

NBA jam
NFL blitz
The first two Halos
Goldeneye
Knockout Kings
Tony Hawks pro skater first two.
Samurai Showdown
King of the Monsters
First 2 CoD’s

Goldeneye 4 player split screen was amazing. We played it so much I often saw cross hairs walking around irl.

Goldeneye 4 player split screen was amazing. We played it so much I often saw cross hairs walking around irl.
Hell yea. Those were the days. Getting a bunch of friends over and getting on it. I was lucky one of my best friends parents had a 60 inch big screen(huge for the late 90's) so the 4 screen MP battles were intense.

Goldeneye
WWF No Mercy

And for some reason I loved NBA 2K5. I remember we moved into a bigger house and I got my own room for the first time, I would sit in there and play that game for hours. NFL 2K5 too. Pound for pound that game is probably better than any Madden.

NHL games on Sega
Lords of the Realm II on PC
Castlevania on NES
Super Tecmo Bowl on Super NES

Also Age of Empires may have been great, but there were plenty of Starcraft-esque RTS knockoffs with custom maps and build your own army vs army simulators that absolutely beat their predecessor's customization.

I'm talking bout

Star-Wars-Galactic-Battlegrounds.jpg

A Teen rated game that allowed you to stage massacres and Alamo-styled Last Stands in a forest of Wookie corpse placement

latest

latest

I once made my wife extremely bummed out when I showed her a map I'd made on Cloud City featuring 200 jedi apprentices vs 50 Darth Mauls

She didn't appreciate what followed

Last edited:
But "Star Wars is for Nerds" you say, wagging your tiny misshapen dicks in my direction.

Fear not, there was another game that was Also in a Genre for Nerds that absolutely kicked ass

57442_front.jpg

giphy.gif

Because fuck you if you weren't impressed by that one

Those two games were the last PC gaming this house ever saw, I regret nothing

Also hall of fame worthy is Dr Brain's Action Reaction

Dr._Brain_-_Action_Reaction_Coverart.png

Pretty standard colorful puzzle shooter for kids until you got to the end credits level

and the game developers did their damndest to traumatize every last child playing

[Custom start time is acting up, skip to 50:29 for the creepy dev level]

^ the guys playing didn't even come close to finding all the rooms but footage of the bonus level is extremely rare

Last edited:
Goldeneye
Mario kart
NBA jam
NBA on NBC
FIFA in Super Nintendo
Donkey Kong country
Call of duty modern warfare

When I was like 4-6 years old
D-Generation_3.png
Also 4-6
contraption-zack_4.gif