Which games do you miss playing?

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My list:

Black Hawk Down - Love the music, the maps

Tactical Ops - Great maps. Fast paced

C&C Generals - No longer multiplayer. The whole game was amazing. Great dynamics between the 3 factions, GLA, USA, China.

Final Fantasy 11 (their first MMO)
Could technically still play it, but the primary element (friends) would be missing.

I suppose I also miss being a highly ranked Warcraft 3 player.

Heroes of new earth (hon)
I love playing monkey king

The answer for me will forever and always be Socom 2, so many fun hours spent on that game.

i used to play zelda on super nintendo with my now dead uncle. those were good times

Diablo II
BC Era WoW
Prime Yohoho Puzzle Pirates, back before they split the oceans.
Animal Crossing
Soul Calibur 4, we had a running house championship.
Any Mario Sports games, it's been a long time.

The NWO WCW game on the N64. In my early 20's we would get drunk and/or high and play 2 v 2 in my apartment.

It lead to some real life tackles. I swear those dickheads always sabotaged my controller.

Life is good.

Krakout
Bubble Bobble
Bounder
Footballer of the Year
Time Tunnels
Manic Miner
Star Goose
R-Type
Blood Money
Xenon II Megablast
Rockstar ate my Hamster
Goldeneye
Teken III
Theme Park
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games

Always has been and always will be the goat for me; quake 1 with GL and a 3dfx card on the original maps.

quakecrop-640x0.jpg

Halo 2

Modern warfare 2 was the height of fun for online games. Not the best game, but all my buds and i would get wasted and play for hours.

Old school frog's that took more than one afternoon to beat.

2017-10-19-22-41-52-.jpg
2017-10-19-22-41-39-.jpg
Bill_Walsh_College_Football_Coverart.png

Spent hours almost everyday playing these three with my cousin as a kid

NBA Live 97. Raining threes with Hersey Hawkins. 100% 4pt average baby!! Suck it, Tim Hardaway!!!

The NWO WCW game on the N64. In my early 20's we would get drunk and/or high and play 2 v 2 in my apartment.

It lead to some real life tackles. I swear those dickheads always sabotaged my controller.

Life is good.

I was crazy about that shit as a kid. Me and my mate pulled our first ever all nighters playing it. His mum and dad woke up in the morning, found us still glued to the TV and gave us tons of shit. I wasn't allowed to stay round his house for a few months afterwards. Good times. As British kids we had no idea WCW existed so we had to play everyone to death to figure out if they could hang with WWF guys

Global Agenda

Third person shoot 'em up with jetpacks with great pve, pvp and clan v clan. Sure the game had its flaws but it was great regardless, I'd love to see Hi-Res make another one but they seem to be putting all of their effort into Smite atm.

Counterstrike back in the beta days (1999-2001)

Diablo II

Starcraft 1

And especially Quake II. That was my first online game. I had so many maps, skins, mods etc. Fucking loved that shit.

Back